Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

Job 'done' but...

God that was shite.

I'm sorry, but 1-0 at HOME to a team who is filled with part time shoe makers and fence makers, playing their RESERVE side... is dismal as fuck.

Smashin goal, but i can think of only one good player tonight, and that was Titus. Everyone else was absolute crap.

We weren't very good.

The opposition are a fucking terrible team, we made them look just average and dull.

Bramble was MOTM, definately.

Taylor played well.

Harper was a spectator.

Duff had a 1/3 of a good game.

Luque was shite.

Dyer had his "touch of a rapist" boots on.

Martins only woke up when Albert "He Needs More Games" Luque went off.

Milner looks like a clumsy get whenever he runs with the ball.

By the way... what in God's name possesses Roeder to put Pattison in the squad? He appears to have absolutely no ability whatseoever.

Can pass the ball well and battles but did he pass the ball forward at all?

Does his attempted tackle on Matthys count there? Which, by the way, was quite hilariously bad.

And no, he didn't pass the ball forward. He barely passed it.

By the way... what in God's name possesses Roeder to put Pattison in the squad? He appears to have absolutely no ability whatseoever.

Well,as far as Roeder is Conserned,he keeps Luque out of the team/on the bench..

Hmm funny that, I was sure Luque started tonight and Pattison was on the bench! Silly me!

First-half diagnosis?

Shambles.. still cant string two passes together

Second-half diagnosis?

Much the same, hugely frustrating.. no orchestration or attacking genius from Midfield, not alot going on upfront. Fine finish from Martins amidst what was his worst performance for us.

Full-time diagnosis?

Wins a win but another shocking performance, play AZ like that and we would be better not turning up.

Star man for United?

Bramble - Fantastic performance, shame he cannot repeat this when the pressure is on.

Worst United player?

Duff. Although there were plenty of candidates. looked better in the last 20 mins when moved back on the left, but was shocking for the best part cannot get past players and cuts in too much.

Opposition comment?

had great spirit but not the final push they needed, can come away with their heads held very high.

Toon-pros?

Bramble - although we know he will crumble to s**** again in the league.

Taylor - at least when the above does crumble we have a decent replacement

Another goal for Martins

We got through.

Thats it.

Toon-cons?

Cant pass, struggle to create, worse than wastefull with the ball.

Post-match feelings?

Poor, but a win is a win.

Well,as far as Roeder is Conserned,he keeps Luque out of the team/on the bench..

Hmm funny that, I was sure Luque started tonight and Pattison was on the bench! Silly me!

Its europe,Luque usually plays,but in the premier league,English cups its always Pattison first..

Was as good as Nicky Butt tonight. Just sat back and protected the defence and kept it simple.