When do we play AZ away?

Slim

Does anyone know when exactly it will be decided if we play them Wednesday or Thursday? I'm leaving on ski holiday on Thursday but if we play them Wednesday I'm gonna try and make it to Holland. I've already cancelled my ski holiday once because of the Zulte Waregem game, so cancelling it again is not an option this time  ^-^.

Guest Gemmill

:lol:  You cancelled a holiday for THAT?!

To be fair, it's not often he gets a chance to see Newcastle almost on his doorstep.

Ah.  Didn't twig he was from Belgium.

:lol:  You cancelled a holiday for THAT?!

To be fair, it's not often he gets a chance to see Newcastle almost on his doorstep.

Ah.  Didn't twig he was from Belgium.

Yeah, since I'm from Belgium I couldn't resist the chance to see them finally play in my own country. And I also had a few of my Geordie friends coming over for the game and I promised them for quite a while that if Newcastle would ever play in Belgium I would welcome them here as they've always welcomed me in Newcastle. With a lot of beer that is of course  ;D.

I suppose by the way that it's gonna be hell getting tickets for the AZ game again. I see they have a 17 000 capacity but their own fans are certainly gonna want to be there so we'll have to rely on the away allocation but I don't think that it'll be a very big one.