That hopdie who "shot Cameron its a scandal...

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest Gemmill

I work with the kid, the actual kid, not Brown.

I heard on the news that he's said that "Guns are a way of life in Wythenshawe" :lol: that's just him talking crap, by the way, it's not true.

Making pretend guns with your fingers is though.  Nails!

I work with the kid, the actual kid, not Brown.

I heard on the news that he's said that "Guns are a way of life in Wythenshawe" :lol: that's just him talking crap, by the way, it's not true.

lol, guns are a way of life in quaint little Wythenshawe. Its not exactly the nicest place in the world but its far from the ghetto.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6392941.stm

Gun gesture youth on drug charge

A teenager pictured making a gun gesture towards Tory leader David Cameron has been charged with possession of cannabis.

The boy made the gesture during a visit by Mr Cameron to the Wythenshawe area of Manchester, where he spoke about the UK's gun culture.

The 17-year-old was charged following a raid by police officers in Wythenshawe on Saturday.

He is due before Manchester City Magistrates' Youth Court on Monday.

The teenager cannot be named because of his age.

A police spokeswoman said: "Police investigating a news broadcast in which a group of young people were shown with weapons and made reference to the use of illegal drugs have charged a 17-year-old boy from Wythenshawe."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6392941.stm

Gun gesture youth on drug charge

A teenager pictured making a gun gesture towards Tory leader David Cameron has been charged with possession of cannabis.

The boy made the gesture during a visit by Mr Cameron to the Wythenshawe area of Manchester, where he spoke about the UK's gun culture.

The 17-year-old was charged following a raid by police officers in Wythenshawe on Saturday.

He is due before Manchester City Magistrates' Youth Court on Monday.

The teenager cannot be named because of his age.

A police spokeswoman said: "Police investigating a news broadcast in which a group of young people were shown with weapons and made reference to the use of illegal drugs have charged a 17-year-old boy from Wythenshawe."

It isn't the first time. ;)