chronicle

Guest Snow_Bunny

Guest Snow_Bunny

whats up with the chronicle the day? been trying to get it since 2:30pm and its not out in any of the shops. Aren't they doing one the night?

Guest Gemmill

No offence, but anyone that reads the Chronicle is a simpleton.  Anyone who repeatedly goes to the shop for one.....well I don't even have a word for that. :razz:

Guest Snow_Bunny

No offence, but anyone that reads the Chronicle is a simpleton.  Anyone who repeatedly goes to the shop for one.....well I don't even have a word for that. :razz:

oi! The evening chronicle is the paper of the north east and I like to read it. I haven't been back and forwards to one shop for it, I have been out and about shopping and have looked in a  couple of shops.

:lol:

anyone with a strange looking robot with a charva's hat on as their avatar has to be some sort of idiot as well tbf  :cheesy: :p :razz:

Guest Gemmill

Did you send this poem into the reader's poems section? :lol:  I shit you not btw, someone has taken the time to write this and submit it.

My Chronicle

How I look forward

To my Chronicle every evening

After a day doing this and that

And the other

To sit with a coffee

Feet up, read my paper

Cover to cover

It keeps me up to date

With all the local news and sport

The letters, poems, crosswords

I love to read and do

The best places to go and eat

It also tells you

There are competitions galore

Who could ask for more?

Oh what bliss

Reading my Chronicle is something

I wouldn't miss.

Guest Snow_Bunny

i don't read that heap of shit that is the poem section where old biddies write bollocks about their cats and grandkids. I buy the paper for the news.

Sounds like you are used to writing poems though, are you sure one of yours isnt in the paper?  :uglystupid2:

Guest Gemmill

I can't get over it.  It's just a paragraph of mundane shit split onto different lines. :lol:  I recommend looking at the Reader's Poems section from time to time though - if you're ever having a bad day, it lets you know that there are others less fortunate than yourself.  Like Mr. G Snowdon from Wallsend who penned the following poem.  I give you "A Pensioner's Punch-up":

Two pensioners were having a row

About the place that they were born

It wasn't really a punch-up

More like Zimmer frames at dawn.

They waved their arms at each other

Then one of them began to cough

The other one went to help him

And both of them started to laugh.

They shook hands and walked away together

Happy friends, for everyone to see

If only everyone could be like that

What a wonderful world this would be.

Guest Gemmill

i don't read that heap of shit that is the poem section where old biddies write bollocks about their cats and grandkids. I buy the paper for the news.

Sounds like you are used to writing poems though, are you sure one of yours isnt in the paper?  :uglystupid2:

Snow Bunny dearest, you buy and read the Chronicle every day.  I have the upper hand here by default, and don't you forget it!

Another one:

Caught the bus to town today

Saw some good things on the way

A boy in a buggy with his mum

On a seat with her chum

Lads were going to the match

I fancied one, looked quite a catch

I gazed around at peoples faces

Were they travelling to different places?

Also I was trying to gauge

The passengers, height, weight and age

Maybe they will buy new shoes

Help to `chase the winter blues'

As for me I will be popping

In and out to do some shopping

What the fuck is a 4 year old doing getting the bus into town by themself?

Guest Snow_Bunny

I can't get over it.  It's just a paragraph of mundane shit split onto different lines. :lol:  I recommend looking at the Reader's Poems section from time to time though - if you're ever having a bad day, it lets you know that there are others less fortunate than yourself.  Like Mr. G Snowdon from Wallsend who penned the following poem.  I give you "A Pensioner's Punch-up":

Two pensioners were having a row

About the place that they were born

It wasn't really a punch-up

More like Zimmer frames at dawn.

They waved their arms at each other

Then one of them began to cough

The other one went to help him

And both of them started to laugh.

They shook hands and walked away together

Happy friends, for everyone to see

If only everyone could be like that

What a wonderful world this would be.

mackems.gif thanks for pointing this shit out. I will be sure to have a look when i want to have a laugh or something to that effect.

You don't cut the poem section out of the paper and keep it in a scrap book do you? you seem to have plenty of them to hand ....... :lol:

Must confess I purhcase the old Ronnie Gill every Monday and the odd day here and there for a number of reasons.  Digesting reports of where the latest paedophile or murderer has been relocated or re-housed is important coz if the f*ckers are anywhere near my wife or little 'un I'd like to know which house to burn down with the c*nt still in it. Tomorrows horse racing declarations are equally important of course. 

Guest Gemmill
 mackems.gif thanks for pointing this shit out. I will be sure to have a look when i want to have a laugh or something to that effect.

You don't cut the poem section out of the paper and keep it in a scrap book do you? you seem to have plenty of them to hand ....... :lol:

They're available online, daft lass. :razz:  There's some fucking shockers in there.

Guest Snow_Bunny

They're available online, daft lass. :razz:  There's some fucking shockers in there.

didn't know this little known fact. Thanks for fillling me in on today's useless tip  O0  :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Don't mention it.  By the sounds of things your boyfriend will be filling you in with his useless tip later, so this is only the start of it. :lol:

Guest Snow_Bunny

Don't mention it.  By the sounds of things your boyfriend will be filling you in with his useless tip later, so this is only the start of it. :lol:

:lol: you are a cheeky bastard but i like you  O0

I am not seeing my boyfriend tonight, i need a break from the knacker

Blatant come on...

Guest Gemmill

Blatant come on...

Who can blame the lass? :razz:

Guest Snow_Bunny

Blatant come on...

you are welcome to come over if you want, I will be bored on my lonesome

Guest Snow_Bunny

Blatant come on...

Who can blame the lass? :razz:

not me. i like a man who can make me laugh

Blatant come on...

I feel soo sorry for your fella :lol:

Guest Snow_Bunny

Blatant come on...

I feel soo sorry for your fella :lol:

You wouldn't if it was you coming over tonight  :thup: