Is Ronaldinho fat?

GeordieDazzler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A quick comparison in physical shape between 2003 Ronnie and 2007 Ronnie maybe explain why things haven't been going so well recently. He's turning into a bit of a Frank Lampard... ;)

http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20070223elpepudep_5/XLCO/Ies/brasileno_2003_ultimo_partido_Liverpool_2007.jpg

He is a lot less mobile than he used to be that's for certain, dunno if it's to do with his added bulk though. When he first went to Barca he was looking for the ball beating people with his pace and skill, whereas now he just stands stationary, gets the ball does a nifty little trick and passes it on.

How the fuck do you get fat when you (probably) have people cooking most meals for you, have practice almost every day and play top-level games 1 - 2 times a week? I just dont get it and I never have, how hard can it be to stay in some kind of shape?

How the f*** do you get fat when you (probably) have people cooking most meals for you, have practice almost every day and play top-level games 1 - 2 times a week? I just dont get it and I never have, how hard can it be to stay in some kind of shape?

Maybe he is eating too much chips :lol:

How the f*** do you get fat when you (probably) have people cooking most meals for you, have practice almost every day and play top-level games 1 - 2 times a week? I just dont get it and I never have, how hard can it be to stay in some kind of shape?

Maybe he is eating too much chips :lol:

Probably out partying with Adriano

http://ilgiorno.quotidiano.net/2006/12/04/cuts/img214702.jpg

He's probably just bulking out a bit thb.. he probably knows he is going to be pushed off the ball a bit too easily..Putting on a few pounds wouldn't hurt his game, espescially if he wants to move to a different league..

Guest Moe-Ali

He isn't getting "fat" hes just put on some weight, its not enough to change his identity as a player, he is still a game breaker, and probably he worlds best at that.