Vrrrooom!!! Vrrrrooommmm!!! Got a new motor?

GM

I'm thinking of getting rid of my current car and getting myself a nice 4x4, mainly because I don't give a fuck about the planet and I live in the city centre, but also because I need something more comfortable.

If you were going for a "SUV" which one would you recommend? ???

Mind, it needs to be a used one - budget won't stretch to a new Range Rover or anything like that. We're talking £7K max.

Any Arfur Daley's on here - feel free to speak your mind!

4 X 4's are for twats.

With extremely small dicks.

Again, precisely why I want one.

me too. and this part makes me wants it even more...

quote author=Crumpy Gunt link=topic=36618.msg720423#msg720423 date=1172275429

I'm thinking of getting rid of my current car and getting myself a nice 4x4, mainly because I don't give a f*** about the planet and I live in the city centre, but also because I need something more comfortable.

If you were going for a "SUV" which one would you recommend? ???

Mind, it needs to be a used one - budget won't stretch to a new Range Rover or anything like that. We're talking £7K max.

Any Arfur Daley's on here - feel free to speak your mind!

Mercedes M Class.  If you could run to extra money I'd recommend you look at the 2001 facelift ML270 with the luxury pack.  O0

Guest Knightrider

Thought you were gonna go for the Golf Dave?

Costs more, is slower, and doesn't look as good as the Civic.

Ah, right. Well, hope you enjoy it.

You're not going to get much for that money I'm afraid. Nissan X-Trail or Toyota RAV-4 best of the bunch.

Aye, cheers mate. I've realised I'm going to have to up the budget a tad to get anything worth keeping...

Just really looking for something a bit more comfortable for someone of my massive height, so a 4x4 does seem to me to be the way to go...although a mate suggested I just get a 3 series BMW cos they're excellent for legroom apparently...considering it now...

Cheers anyway!

Does it make you feel good that you're going to be driving about in a new motor when the people who you've stabbed in the back are now on the old rock 'n' roll and are struggling to support their families?

Does it make you feel good that you're going to be driving about in a new motor when the people who you've stabbed in the back are now on the old rock 'n' roll and are struggling to support their families?

Uncalled for, if that was directed at me.