There are spies on the board!!!!!

nazza06

Jesus, that was pathetic.  It just makes them look a smaller club than they actually are.  Anyone who resorts to that sort of thing has no ambition or should be taken seriously.  What's he going to post if they get into Europe next year?  "f*** me, lads.  I can't read feckin' word o eyetalian, can someone translate this s*** propa?" 

Don't give a crap really, got nothing against Bolton and would much rather have them doing well than some other clubs in this league. Not a big "Big" Sam fan but he is very good at his job and is doing very well for them. People questioned what he would do when he finally had a few pennies to spend and IMO he did very well in getting Anelka in, they had a solid base with one or two flair players but Allardyce went out and got a player who could move them on another level.

:lol: Thought that was funny myself. However, monumentally sad that he chose to sweep through entire threads of ours, choosing this quote and that quote, just to bump it on his own forum - which must have taken ages. Wow, how cool are Boltoners?

Funny in places though.

Funny idea. Reactions in this thread are hardly suprising: They make fun of us-> they are so fucking sad

Or is it the other way around?  :cheesy:

Eh?

I couldn't really care less what they say about us, the sad thing is 100% because some guy has nothing better to do with his time than go to other club's forums and analyse entire threads, for no real point than for a few laughs.

:lol:

Quite funny, to be fair.

And I've seen people go to further lengths for a "laugh". Plus, he's hardly analysing it, when you consider there are at least a thousand posts in a match thread, and he's putting up about 100 randomly picked funny, ridiculous comments.

Would take 20 minutes to do, in all reality. Think about the time we're sat wasting here already, half-arsedly contributing to a forum.

Funny idea. Reactions in this thread are hardly suprising: They make fun of us-> they are so fucking sad

Or is it the other way around?  :cheesy:

Eh?

I couldn't really care less what they say about us, the sad thing is 100% because some guy has nothing better to do with his time than go to other club's forums and analyse entire threads, for no real point than for a few laughs.

Get a bloody grip :lol:

:lol:

Quite funny, to be fair.

And I've seen people go to further lengths for a "laugh".  Plus, he's hardly analysing it, when you consider there are at least a thousand posts in a match thread, and he's putting up about 100 randomly picked funny, ridiculous comments. 

Would take 20 minutes to do, in all reality.  Think about the time we're sat wasting here already, half-arsedly contributing to a forum.

Meh, I still think it's a waste of time, as do some others in this thread. Ah well. Can't say I'm really bothered either way, if he made some people laugh fair play to him.