Saturday's Matches

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

Mancs not playing to well against Fulham at the moment. Very good start by Fulham and good goal by McBride after hesitation by Vidic.

Guest Geordiesned

I haven't seen a team have so many chances against Man Utd as Fulham are having for a while.

The Mancs will still probably win it at the death though!

Guest Geordiesned

I haven't seen a team have so many chances against Man Utd as Fulham are having for a while.

The Mancs will still probably win it at the death though!

1-2 Ronaldo 88th min

Fulham should have had a penalty just after it though!

Guest Geordiesned

f****** typical.

Keeps Fulham adrift of us. Couldn't care less who wins the league tbh.

Plus I've got Ronaldo in my Fantasy Footy team!  :coolsmiley: (then again, so has just about every other team!)

Guest Geordiesned

Fantastic goal by C.Ronaldo,run about 3 quarters of the pitch before scoring,dribbling past 3 players in the way

I wanted United to win,They keep Fulham away from us and i would very much like to see them win the league instead of Chelski

:o I'm just about used to the media referring to them as "United" but howay, how can one of our own?!?

Fantastic goal by C.Ronaldo,run about 3 quarters of the pitch before scoring,dribbling past 3 players in the way

I wanted United to win,They keep Fulham away from us and i would very much like to see them win the league instead of Chelski

:o I'm just about used to the media referring to them as "United" but howay, how can one of our own?!?

:lol:

It fucks me right off aswell

Srry mate,been reading too much match previews today  :buck2:

There is only one United = Newcastle United  8)

God,would you let it go already  :undecided:

Anyway,West Ham starting Tevez today,Charlton starting Darren and Marcus Bent both teams are going at each other and we are in for a fine game

Liverpool resting a number of players for there game,Robbie Fowler is starting gtoday  :idiot2:

While Boro just took the lead thanks no a Mark Viduka strike

Could do with a draw between Boro and Reading tbh. Reading win and they go ten points clear of us. Boro win wouldn't be too bad - they'd be one point off us.

On a side note... Viduka on a free. Get him signed up.

£10m on Huntelaar/Bent/Ashton/Crouch + trying to fit them in a new formation + one of them being left on the bench making them unhappy, etc.

Or.

£0 on Viduka. Reliable back-up who always scores goals and won't complain too much if he's left out of the team. Will happily sit there earning his wages and might not even have to move house.

He's not everybody's cup of tea, but he's a goalscorer and a presence in the box - there's no doubt about it. I'd be very happy to see him come in for nowt, rather than us blow cash that we don't have on a striker we don't need.

Could do with a draw between Boro and Reading tbh. Reading win and they go ten points clear of us. Boro win wouldn't be too bad - they'd be one point off us.

On a side note... Viduka on a free. Get him signed up.

£10m on Huntelaar/Bent/Ashton/Crouch + trying to fit them in a new formation + one of them being left on the bench making them unhappy, etc.

Or.

£0 on Viduka. Reliable back-up who always scores goals and won't complain too much if he's left out of the team. Will happily sit there earning his wages and might not even have to move house.

He's not everybody's cup of tea, but he's a goalscorer and a presence in the box - there's no doubt about it. I'd be very happy to see him come in for nowt, rather than us blow cash that we don't have on a striker we don't need.

Doubt he'd settle for a place on the bench and he would want high wages