Saturday's Matches

Guest Geordiesned

Can't wait to see this Johnson pen. Very possibly the Premiership's biggest diver, but clever with it. Cheating b******.

It kinda makes me laugh when he moans about not being given a pen, He is a diver no doubts about it. If he wasnt English he'd be abused every week by the media.

Can't wait to see this Johnson pen. Very possibly the Premiership's biggest diver, but clever with it. Cheating b******.

It kinda makes me laugh when he moans about not being given a pen, He is a diver no doubts about it. If he wasnt English he'd be abused every week by the media.

Gets away with it because he waits for "contact" and they don't have any theatrical falls to look at, also makes it easy for his defenders to justify it. If slight contact is enough to send a grown man and professional sportsman crashing to the ground every single time, he needs to get himself to a fucking doctor. Some of the "contact" he goes down under, and gets penalties for, wouldn't knock my Grandma over.

Can't wait to see this Johnson pen. Very possibly the Premiership's biggest diver, but clever with it. Cheating bastard.

Put it this way mate, Ironside has more balance than AJ and that's without the wheelchair.

Gets away with it because he waits for "contact" and they don't have any theatrical falls to look at, also makes it easy for his defenders to justify it. If slight contact is enough to send a grown man and professional sportsman crashing to the ground every single time, he needs to get himself to a f****** doctor. Some of the "contact" he goes down under, and gets penalties for, wouldn't knock my Grandma over.

I think his bald head makes him look tougher when he's going to ground.  "Couldn't have dove, he look's hard as fuck with that shaved head like."

;)

Gets away with it because he waits for "contact" and they don't have any theatrical falls to look at, also makes it easy for his defenders to justify it. If slight contact is enough to send a grown man and professional sportsman crashing to the ground every single time, he needs to get himself to a f****** doctor. Some of the "contact" he goes down under, and gets penalties for, wouldn't knock my Grandma over.

I think his bald head makes him look tougher when he's going to ground.  "Couldn't have dove, he look's hard as f*** with that shaved head like."

;)

Maybe it's more "Oh that poor boy,  he's had enough misfortune in his life what with his hair falling out and having to join Everton. Surely he didn't dive."

From one angle, the defender who was supposed to have fouled Johnson wasn't even in the camera shot when he started his swan-dive. Gerrard's first was a total embarrassment, truly pathetic to see from such a good player, as bad a display of "gamesmanship" (cheating) as you're likely to see.