Gary Neville

Optimistic Nut

On an unrelated note, Bellamy has been left out of the Liverpool 16 altogether today.

HOW has he not redeemed himself...? A goal and an assist in the Nou Camp......?  ???

Or has he done something else?

Or maybe simply he's been rested to give the likes of Crouch and Fowler a place in the team and bench in a game they'll win easily.

Yeah, but you also have to remember Crouch needs game time to keep him happy, and it's a good move for the fans playing Fowler in a game they're certain to win.

I wish we'd play a game we were certain to win. :(

Looks like he's had a massive fall-out with Ferguson which was why he was left out today.

Get him signed up in the summer!!

Still has a few good years left in him and he is the best full back in the league.

no thanks

Looks like he's had a massive fall-out with Ferguson which was why he was left out today.

Still has a few good years left in him and he is the best full back in the league.

no thanks

No thanks, what do you mean no thanks?

I HATE him, but I'd bit ManU's hands off if they offered him, he's the kind of player that would bring the best out of our existing players, he'd be an excellent signing. I can't believe anyone would turn him down?!!?!

no thanks

I HATE him, but I'd bit ManU's hands off if they offered him

he's a cock, just like Bellamy

On one hand, Neville is an excellent player, but on the other hand, you have to worry about a Nicky Butt scenario, although Neville has great mental strength.

To be honest, can't see him playing for another Premiership club. Reckon we'd be third favourites to sign him after LA Galaxy and Everton if he ever did become available though...

no thanks

I HATE him, but I'd bit ManU's hands off if they offered him

he's a cock, just like Bellamy

Has he thrown a chair at the assistant manager, called his manager a liar on TV, feigned injury, or hit a team mate with a golf club?

no thanks

Carr or Neville?

You sir, are a clown.

How the hell is he like Bell-end. Does he go around smacking team mates with golf clubs or throwing chairs about in departure lounges?

How much trouble has he actually been in since he has been at Manure?

no thanks

Carr or Neville?

You sir, are a clown.

How the hell is he like Bell-end. Does he go around smacking team mates with golf clubs or throwing chairs about in departure lounges?

How much trouble has he actually been in since he has been at Manure?

he had a punch up with his brother Phil and he had to leave

he refused to play in goal a couple of weeks ago and Rio had to go in