Six Nations

Giselle

• 1 year later...
Guest lankybellwipe

Ireland leading at Croke Park, winning this game will give us a huge chance to win the 6 nations  :smitten:

GO IRELAND!!

oh dear!

Guest lankybellwipe

Ireland leading at Croke Park, winning this game will give us a huge chance to win the 6 nations  :smitten:

GO IRELAND!!

oh dear

Ireland leading at Croke Park, winning this game will give us a huge chance to win the 6 nations :smitten:

GO IRELAND!!

oh dear

What? They were winning when i made the post man

Konestly, Wales should have won by miles.

Ireland's golden generation are past it, back to being also-rans I'm afraid. The loss to France last year will haunt us for years, cost us the Grand Slam, and it could be a long time before we have a shot at another one.

I hate how this takes over the BBC just because it's all they can afford.

Others will be loving it Dave. I really don't see your problem. Unless you mean all Premiership matches should be shown live on BBC for free...

???

Others will be loving it Dave. I really don't see your problem. Unless you mean all Premiership matches should be shown live on BBC for free...

???

I don't like how Five Live demotes the football to Sports Extra.

???

I don't like how Five Live demotes the football to Sports Extra.

So complain about it then. http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/news/2008/02/26/53091.shtml

No surprise really to see Dave sticking up for the toff sport like, sat there sipping his brandy from his Ivory Tower while jizzing off to old photos of John Major, all while getting his balls shined by his little 12 year old African servant going by the name of Tiwonga.

No surprise really to see GM sticking up for the toff sport like, sat there sipping his brandy from his Ivory Tower while jizzing off to old photos of John Major, all while getting his balls shined by his little 12 year old African servant going by the name of Tiwonga.

FYP

No surprise really to see GM sticking up for the toff sport like, sat there sipping his brandy from his Ivory Tower while jizzing off to old photos of John Major, all while getting his balls shined by his little 12 year old African servant going by the name of Tiwonga.

FYP

But you know I meant you as you are also called Dave.  bluerazz.gif