Screen names

Stevie

Out of curiosity ,see other boards you use, toon boards, I don't use many very often, but what's your screen names on them if ye do?

Newcastle-Online: Stevie

Leazes Mag's board: Stevieintoon

Toon footy mad site: Stevie_NUFC

Talk of the Tyne: stevieintoon (currently banned cos the admin a LFC supporter is a wank)

toontastic: stevieintoon

Guest Snow_Bunny

I do have some variations but they must remain a closely guarded secret. ^-^

Talks about things on other forums that he doesnt want the rest of you lot on here to find out tbh

Guest Snow_Bunny

indi, indigo, indigonufc, monkeymagician, noface, no_face, blufpurdi, dave, and Snow_Bunny. :o

i would not at all be surprised  :thup:

Er, 'melanchronic' (a name I made up, as in chronically melancholy... bit emo I know)  and 'Tecato' (Spanish slang for junkie) on Toon boards.

On other forums either one of them 2 or 'Perfection' (meant to be ironic), 'Ataraxia' (defined as 'perfect peace of mind', 'a state of freedom from emotional disturbance and anxiety; tranquillity', again meant to be ironic), 'foreverafternothing' (proper old one that), 'novadose' (on my last.fm at least).

I only post here on a regular basis. I have a few posts on Skunkers and also on http://s3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php.

I haven't bothered with toonstastic for ages but I'm registered with the same name in all of these places.

The only other name I've used on a football forum was PGTips, which I used for a short time on R2G but I haven't bothered with that forum at all since way before monkey heed left them.

I'm registered on some other none football places under my real name of Horatio.

I only post here on a regular basis. I have a few posts on Skunkers and also on http://s3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php.

I haven't bothered with toonstastic for ages but I'm registered with the same name in all of these places.

The only other name I've used on a football forum was PGTips, which I used for a short time on R2G but I haven't bothered with that forum at all since way before monkey heed left them.

I'm registered on some other none football places under my real name of Horatio.

Hornblower? ;)

Guest Snow_Bunny

Variatons of Gejon I think but i only really use this and TT.

i thought you were also known as "redhotlover" and "sexyboy"?

must be someone else I am thinking of.  O0

Er, 'melanchronic' (a name I made up, as in chronically melancholy... bit emo I know)  and 'Tecato' (Spanish slang for junkie) on Toon boards.

On other forums either one of them 2 or 'Perfection' (meant to be ironic), 'Ataraxia' (defined as 'perfect peace of mind', 'a state of freedom from emotional disturbance and anxiety; tranquillity', again meant to be ironic), 'foreverafternothing' (proper old one that), 'novadose' (on my last.fm at least).

I thought that was you on Toontastic George but I didn't want to make an arse of myself if it wasn't.  8)

Too many, after years of online games, I've generally changed my name hundreds of times.

Kensei is my current stooge though. (Meaning, not literal, a master of the sword in Japanese.)

Previous ones include, ticaL, ticaaaL, TicaL, Darx, quinton, yjya, dabe, Reborn, Dash, Anjo...

Far too many more to name, anyways add any prefix to the end of them and I've probably used that aswell. As you can see, I don't get attached to the names I use while on the internet.

indi, indigo, indigonufc, monkeymagician, noface, no_face, blufpurdi, dave, and Snow_Bunny. :o

You prick, you better not! :lol: Some bastard I went to school with, I just found out recently, had been signing up for things for years on my BlufPurdi name. 

BlufPurdi everywhere I go, of BlufGandhi, if I'm feeling nice.