Jewell: NUFC 'not coming back' for Giles Barnes

biggs

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif  at the very mention of this posters credibility.

The above was a classic, but this, THIS, to me, is one of the best message board moments in history, of any message board.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=27311.msg533850#msg533850

My apologies if I have put this message in the wrong place.

My parents are on vacation in Mauritius with the money Dad won by guessing Glen Roader (he asked me to say that!!).  When I spoke to him earlier he told me that he has been informed that both Newcastle and Tottenham are wishing to sign Mido (Rome) and Cicinio (Madrid).  Mido would prefer Tottenham but Newcastle have offered double the salary and his agent would prefer him to go there.  Mido has had another medical with Tottenham which he has passed after losing 30lb since his last medical 2 months ago.  Cicinio's transfer fee is around £6m but Dad thinks both players will both move to Newcastle, which he's a bit annoyed about but Tottenham will buy Ben Arthur instead.

I hope this makes sense as I'm not really into football (much to Dad's disgust), rugby is my game. :cool:  If it doesn't make any sense he'll be back next week!

epepepepepepepepe  mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif :D

mackems.gif

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Stevie i think that may of been his son that wrote that?

Yep, that's what he was pretending to be, don't say you fell for it?

:blush:

Didn't see the post where he admitted it tbh.

• 9 months later...

So we've been linked to him today

Good enough to play in centre midfield for us? As a forward thinking midfielder?

He could also compete with Milner out on the right too.

Would be a good alternative to Bentley who Blackburn are going to be very difficult about.

I just get the feeling it would be a good time to buy Barnes. He's had a taste of the Premiership, so some of that cockiness will have been knocked away and he'll know what standard he needs to reach for. Good talent, though.

Guest The Libertine

should go for D'allesandro who used to play for Pompey

source??

no source just heard a few rumours

what rumours?

any or none?