Wigan 1 - 0 Newcastle - Post match thread

Wullie

Well, at least we're taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

We'll put up a good fight against Manure or 'Pool, but we're too darn good-hearted to take points off relegation zone teams.

That's right, we're NUFC, the Robin Hood of the Premiership!  :buck2:

Very poor result and a very poor performance. Undone by a missed penalty (change things around Nobby man ffs) and an excellent goal but the second half performance was atrocious. Don't think we had a shot until Carroll came on.

Well, at least we're taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

We'll put up a good fight against Manure or 'Pool, but we're too darn good-hearted to take points off relegation zone teams.

That's right, we're NUFC, the Robin Hood of the Premiership!  :buck2:

At least it fuks West Ham over.

About the only positive from that result.

GR needs a shake, as do the team, and certainly the board for spending fuk all.

I'll generally not say too much against roeder but he p1sses me off when he doesn't play solano at RB. I know he might not win any headers but full backs are the key to retaining the ball in the moden game and we have no LB so when we have no RB as well it bodes ill.

Guest Ridzuan

Why didn't Roeder take off Bramble and Duff, put Nobby back at RB MIlner and Zoggs on the wings

He took Duff out of Zoggy,which I thought was a poor decision.I mean Zog has just returned from a long lay off.

Europe is'nt out of reach, it's unlikely but it's certainly not out of reach. It's madness to make such wild claims.

It looks like we'll be 11th after today, we've got very little chance of Europe.