How sad are some people?

Wullie

I'll give a full description, so you can all appreciate the incredible pettiness of this situation, cos I can't get my head round it.

Shak and 2J have been to my house, so they know the craic, our road is a very quiet one. When you turn into it, it's just trees on one side, and on the right hand side, houses laid out in 2 U shapes from the road, with parking spaces inside the Us and most people just park on the road side, it's no through road so very few cars pass through. At the end of the road is a small car park with 14 spaces, which are shared between 6 houses. Me and my mate have a car each, but the car park has never been close to full, probably 8-9 is the largest amount of cars that's been in there. It's free, there's no one who manages it, the bays have no numbers and are just divided by differently coloured bricks, people just park where the hell they like. Here's a Google Earth shot:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1743/ropery1ji9.jpg

X is my house, number 38.

Now, today, I was sat at home watching the match when my mate comes in laughing and clearly aghast, hands me a handwritten note and says "that was on your car":

Hi, my name is Shaun, just moved into no 27.

This is our allocated parking slot - hope you don't mind parking elsewhere - presume you have a slot somewhere.

Any problems - come and have a chat

With thanks

Shaun.

On the picture, O is no 27, it's a good walk right round onto the road and back into the car park to get to it, while everyone else who lives in that row either uses the spaces in front of their own houses, first come first served, or park on the side of the road. My car was parked in the space occupied by the red car on the image, right in front of my own fucking front door. But, no, I'm no longer allowed to park there because Shaun wants his own space! I'd love to know who allocated him it because there is no management of the car park, nor even any numbered bays, why would there need to be when most people aren't utter bellends like this bloke?

It's one of the most petty things I've seen in my 21 years, this was at 2pm this afternoon, and I still can't believe anyone could be so sad. It's like those people who go to a European game at SJP, could sit anywhere in the half empty stand, but insist on moving someone who happens to be in the seat that is given on their ticket.

Anyone else got any good stories of thoroughly sad petty people who really need to find other things to do with their time?

Leave one on his doorstep.

:lol:

Forgot to mention, when I got back from work, there was a Volvo S70 parked in that space which I've never seen before so that must be him. Sent my mate a message telling him, he sent back "What a fucking dickhead, we should let his tyres down or something" :lol:.

We're both going to make a special effort to park there whenever possible now, we want a note each for a start since he won't know we live together. When this bloke goes out tomorrow, I'm gonna go out and shift the car into "his" space.

I had something similar happen to me a few years back, except I even had some arsehole pasting and I mean PASTING the notice onto my car, on the windscreen, the driver's side window and the passenger window. I was fucking livid! Took ages to get rid of the paste residue as well. Turns out it was the Chair of the Residents Association and I'd parked in his allocated space...only because some fucker had parked in my allocated space...and wait for it, this is the fucking dog's bollocks this is...he knew it was my car, he lived in the next door flat and I was the FUCKING Deputy Chair of the Residents Association.  >:(

Anyone else got any good stories of thoroughly sad petty people who really need to find other things to do with their time?

:coolsmiley:

I could give you a list of the self-righteous, double-standard, moaning members but I don't have the time and frankly can't be arsed anyway.

By the way, IF the blerk has an allocated space then he has an allocated space. It's a bit daft and pedantic of him if there are plenty of spaces but just put your auld banger somewhere else and let him have his allocated space. Better still, look at the deeds of the property and find out where your own allocated space is. If he has one you must have one too.

:laugh:

I had something similar happen to me a few years back, except I even had some arsehole pasting and I mean PASTING the notice onto my car, on the windscreen, the driver's side window and the passenger window. I was fucking livid! Took ages to get rid of the paste residue as well. Turns out it was the Chair of the Residents Association and I'd parked in his allocated space...only because some fucker had parked in my allocated space...and wait for it, this is the fucking dog's bollocks this is...he knew it was my car, he lived in the next door flat and I was the FUCKING Deputy Chair of the Residents Association.  >:(

Well I'd be pissed off If a big fucking Tanker was parked covering 4 spaces. :lol:

Seriously though, you should contact the authorities before you do anything daft, he may have been told when moving in that that is his space. The estate agents would know.

Even if he was though, he's got a whole car park to choose from, what a knob.

Seriously though, you should contact the authorities before you do anything daft, he may have been told when moving in that that is his space. The estate agents would know.

Even if he was though, he's got a whole car park to choose from, what a knob.

Very true.

I could you a list of the self-righteous, double-standard, moaning members but I don't have the time and frankly can't be arsed anyway.

By the way, IF the blerk has an allocated space then he has an allocated space. It's a bit daft and pedantic of him if there are plenty of spaces but just put your auld banger somewhere else and let him have his allocated space. Better still, look at the deeds of the property and find out where your own allocated space is. If he has one you must have one too.

No-one does, to my knowledge. They're not even numbered, what's the deed going to say - "third from the right if you're facing the river"? More to the point, it's miles from his fucking house in comparison.

I could you a list of the self-righteous, double-standard, moaning members but I don't have the time and frankly can't be arsed anyway.

No-one does, to my knowledge. They're not even numbered, what's the deed going to say - "third from the right if you're facing the river"? More to the point, it's miles from his f****** house in comparison.

They have drawings, mate. A picture, like.  ;)

No-one does, to my knowledge. They're not even numbered, what's the deed going to say - "third from the right if you're facing the river"? More to the point, it's miles from his fucking house in comparison.

Might be a chance he's got it wrong.

Since he's new its probably the stupid estate agents.

You should go speak to him and ask for proof tbh, and then ask him to show you the logic of having his car parking space outside another building down the road.

If it is his find out where yours is, and still park in his and tell him he can have yours, chances are it will be closer to him anyway.  :lol: