Filan Racism

geordie_b

Saw it at the game today and just now on MOTD.

When sibi won the pen he gave him the 'smelly french garlic breath sign'. How is that different to any other racist action like nazi salute or monkey arms? Its a racist gesture and we should complain.......

Guest kingdawson

I mentioned this in the Post Match thread...

If he wasnt being racist, then i'd like to know why he made them hand actions?

maybe that he's breath stinks O0

Can someone please explain how this sign works and how garlic comes into it? Did Filan spell out garlic with his hands before holding his nose or did he just do a smelly breath thing when Sib was in his face but because Sib is french people are ASSUMING it must be to do with garlic?

Guest Gemmill

I was disappointed Sib didn't retaliate with a Marcel Marceau style mime of a roast beef being put into the oven.  No imagination these players, eh?

Filan's Australian though, isn't he?  What he needed to do was mimic a stingray.  Filan would have went off it.

I was disappointed Sib didn't retaliate with a Marcel Marceau style mime of a roast beef being put into the oven.  No imagination these players, eh?

Filan's Australian though, isn't he?  What he needed to do was mimic a stingray.  Filan would have went off it.

Ouch.  As Steve might have said.  Oops  :-X