Being a tool when you're pissed

Stevie

I think most of us like to think of themselves as being nice, likeable, civilised people, I'm no different really but what a cunt I am at times :-(.

It's got to the stage now where I can't handle drink and maybe I should just chuck it for good.

Is anybody else aware of how they change when they've had a drink? If I've been out and had a good skinful and Newcastle's won, I'm not cheeky, I'm happy and that's all there is to it.

When we lose though, I look back the next day with shame and embarrassment about what a wank I am at times, it's usually spirits that cause it. I went in to the bookies at 550pm demanding my pay out because the Werder Bremen game was the last of my accumulator, I didn't know the score but I just presumed they'd have won, they wouldn't even check though because I put it on in another betting shop and it was closing time and would've been too much of a fuck on. I said to the woman "ye a fat bitch" or something along those lines. I'm disgusted with myself, I'm a fuckin wank at times, and it's all the toon being shit and my worsening ability to handle my beer, I'm going to apologise to that lady in Bet Fred on Clayton Street next time I'm in the toon.

The bus home as well, I got a lift in to the toon so had no bus ticket, these 4 or 5 muslims got on before me showing bus tickets, and the bus driver was hardly looking at them, so being pissed I thought fuck it, and waved my betting slip at him, so he shouts me back. "Show iz ye ticket", so a pulled oot me bettin slip, a gans "ah a think av lost it ye not ganna make iz pay £3 again are ye", so he gans "aye". A says here ye fuckin baaldy cunt, a keep yeez cunts in business the amount of fares I pay on these, anyway he was having nen, so I gans "goo on then fuck off ya wank.", again completely and utterly out of order, unprovoked, and in fairness aal the cunt wanted me to dee was pay me fare and I behaved like an immature scouse tramp, I had £40 on me. It's the demon vodka redbulls, but am embarrassed aboot my behaviour at fuckin my age. Does anyone else make a tit of themselves at times?

I think most of us like to think of themselves as being nice, likeable, civilised people, I'm no different really but what a cunt I am at times :-(.

It's got to the stage now where I can't handle drink and maybe I should just chuck it for good.

Is anybody else aware of how they change when they've had a drink? If I've been out and had a good skinful and Newcastle's won, I'm not cheeky, I'm happy and that's all there is to it.

When we lose though, I look back the next day with shame and embarrassment about what a wank I am at times, it's usually spirits that cause it. I went in to the bookies at 550pm demanding my pay out because the Werder Bremen game was the last of my accumulator, I didn't know the score but I just presumed they'd have won, they wouldn't even check though because I put it on in another betting shop and it was closing time and would've been too much of a fuck on. I said to the woman "ye a fat bitch" or something along those lines. I'm disgusted with myself, I'm a fuckin wank at times, and it's all the toon being shit and my worsening ability to handle my beer, I'm going to apologise to that lady in Bet Fred on Clayton Street next time I'm in the toon.

The bus home as well, I got a lift in to the toon so had no bus ticket, these 4 or 5 muslims got on before me showing bus tickets, and the bus driver was hardly looking at them, so being pissed I thought fuck it, and waved my betting slip at him, so he shouts me back. "Show iz ye ticket", so a pulled oot me bettin slip, a gans "ah a think av lost it ye not ganna make iz pay £3 again are ye", so he gans "aye". A says here ye fuckin baaldy cunt, a keep yeez cunts in business the amount of fares I pay on these, anyway he was having nen, so I gans "goo on then fuck off ya wank.", again completely and utterly out of order, unprovoked, and in fairness aal the cunt wanted me to dee was pay me fare and I behaved like an immature scouse tramp, I had £40 on me. It's the demon vodka redbulls, but am embarrassed aboot my behaviour at fuckin my age. Does anyone else make a tit of themselves at times?

I take it you've taken lots of drugs when younger (usually class A's) and now you cant handle your drink since you've stopped.

Classic symptom tbh.

Aye but I've not touched any drugs for 5 years, and never will again TT.  I actually feel depressed at my behaviour though, depressed knowing if I seen someone acting like that I'd think the said person was an arsehole.  The sad thing is I'm like the broon bottle out The Viz, I love going out on the piss, and I'm not like this regularly, but I'm just asking myself is it worth it, if I can't control myself at nearly fuckin 30.

Aye but I've not touched any drugs for 5 years, and never will again TT.  I actually feel depressed at my behaviour though, depressed knowing if I seen someone acting like that I'd think the said person was an arsehole.  The sad thing is I'm like the broon bottle out The Viz, I love going out on the piss, and I'm not like this regularly, but I'm just asking myself is it worth it, if I can't control myself at nearly fuckin 30.

Suspicion confirmed tbh.

You've been holding back all those years in those situations, now you think your in the clear you've let it slip.

Just took a little while longer in your case.

Don't worry though, the fact your posting here and allowing it to be a concern speaks volumes.  :thup:

Getting older, you cant handle the drink as well, unless your a proud alcoholic, which i hope none of us are. This with taking lots of Class A's to keep you straight or bring you round means you simply are not the same person.

I have had the same problem thrown at me. Been 3 good years without abusing drugs, yet still cant handle the drink properly, or not to the standard i think i should be able to.

It might not be the case mate, just sounds very similar, so thought i'd through me 2p in.

I don't drink nearly as much as I used to on a night out. I spend loads more though.

Fair? I don't think so.

Cut out the hookers and upscale kebabs then?

I don't like rugby, and I stick to the fish & curry sauce thankyouverymuch.

I realised how much of an arse i am on the drink after my (ex) Girlfriend took me to the side at a house party and recounted all the things i had said to various friends. I was shocked and gave up alcohol for her, but I allowed myself drinks on birthdays etc. I felt okay, but nights out arent the same...you realise the clubs you go to are complete shit holes, and you hate your mates for how fucking annoying they are, and you hate the smells, and you dont feel like dancing. Its pretty crap not being able to have a few cans and relax with your mates too.

Well, she is history, (:() and its time to get out on the lash again, get pissed and pull *yay*

how fulfilling.

I realised how much of an arse i am on the drink after my (ex) Girlfriend took me to the side at a house party and recounted all the things i had said to various friends. I was shocked and gave up alcohol for her, but I allowed myself drinks on birthdays etc. I felt okay, but nights out arent the same...you realise the clubs you go to are complete shit holes, and you hate your mates for how fucking annoying they are, and you hate the smells, and you dont feel like dancing. Its pretty crap not being able to have a few cans and relax with your mates too.

Well, she is history, (:() and its time to get out on the lash again, get pissed and pull *yay*

how fulfilling.

Fuk that mate, total hen-pecked tbh. (happens to us all at least once)

Glad your away from that.

End of the day, any real friend, however much the didn't like it, would understand you being pissed.

Typical lass with that shit, change etc...fuk off you cunt etc...

how fulfilling.

I reckon she was just messing with your yokel head.  :lol:

I bet you dont remember saying anything to these friends? I'd want evidence before i gave up drinking.

I realised how much of an arse i am on the drink after my (ex) Girlfriend took me to the side at a house party and recounted all the things i had said to various friends. I was shocked and gave up alcohol for her, but I allowed myself drinks on birthdays etc. I felt okay, but nights out arent the same...you realise the clubs you go to are complete s*** holes, and you hate your mates for how f****** annoying they are, and you hate the smells, and you dont feel like dancing. Its pretty crap not being able to have a few cans and relax with your mates too.

how fulfilling.

I bet you dont remember saying anything to these friends? I'd want evidence before i gave up drinking.

Haha, i asked my mates if i had said any of those things, it was true.

I know this will sound like denial of being henpecked, but it was my decision, she kept telling me to have a drink on nights out. I was more testing myself really, straightedge friends tell me about the AMAZINGNESS of a drug free life.

and we broke up because of totally unrelated events btw :D

I realised how much of an arse i am on the drink after my (ex) Girlfriend took me to the side at a house party and recounted all the things i had said to various friends. I was shocked and gave up alcohol for her, but I allowed myself drinks on birthdays etc. I felt okay, but nights out arent the same...you realise the clubs you go to are complete s*** holes, and you hate your mates for how f****** annoying they are, and you hate the smells, and you dont feel like dancing. Its pretty crap not being able to have a few cans and relax with your mates too.

how fulfilling.

I know this will sound like denial of being henpecked, but it was my decision, she kept telling me to have a drink on nights out. I was more testing myself really, straightedge friends tell me about the AMAZINGNESS of a drug free life.

Now the plan is to get right back on it and talk shite at everyone again?  :lol:

Yep, i'm the same. It all depends on me mood before i go out. I can handle me drink quite well, it's just that i don't know when to stop. If i have money in my pocket i will drink it.

I never get aggressive, maybe verbally once or twice, but it's usually to people i know. I guess i can be a bit of an emotional drunk :lol: Thing with me and drink is, is that it gives me energy rather than making me sleepy. So 80% of the time i can become a over the  top cheeky loud cunt. Like calling bouncers big fat cunts etc.. Obviously in a joking manner :undecided: Very surprised i've never been smacked when out on the drink.

Most of the time i'm sound though, just like having a laugh.

It's one of the worst feelings for me though, waking up and knowing you've done something but you can't remember what. Especially since i can't hack hangovers. Beer fear i think they call it.

Saying all that i think my overall behaviour is quite good.

Was much much worse when taking various class A's with lots of drink.

how fulfilling.

Now the plan is to get right back on it and talk s**** at everyone again?  :lol:

:lol: not at all, i have been back on it for about 3 months now, she wasnt bothered, as i said, i was testing myself, and i failed after a month :D

Yes, i think i found out what made me a tit though, it was spirits. Tequila slammers were my main method of getting pissed before i went out (made the night cost alot less :p)

Worse thing I've ever done was about a week ago when I ditched my girlfriend in Watford town centre at about midnight. she was having a go at me I presume and I remember saying I needed a piss in a pub as we walked passed, then I asked the bar man if he'd let me out the back door and I legged it and got on the next train.

Haven't heard from her since. Her Dad phoned me and said if I go near her again he'll kick my head in, I probably deserve it though tbh.

Worse thing I've ever done was about a week ago when I ditched my girlfriend in Watford town centre at about midnight. she was having a go at me I presume and I remember saying I needed a piss in a pub as we walked passed, then I asked the bar man if he'd let me out the back door and I legged it and got on the next train.

Haven't heard from her since. Her Dad phoned me and said if I go near her again he'll kick my head in, I probably deserve it though tbh.

:lol:

I have done stupid things like that with ex's but never had the bottle to go the whole way!

how fulfilling.

Now the plan is to get right back on it and talk s**** at everyone again?  :lol:

:lol: not at all, i have been back on it for about 3 months now, she wasnt bothered, as i said, i was testing myself, and i failed after a month :D

Yes, i think i found out what made me a tit though, it was spirits. Tequila slammers were my main method of getting pissed before i went out (made the night cost alot less :p)

Yes Jim, where you were going wrong was that instead of getting pissed during social occasions with friends, you were acting like an alcoholic. At your age too!!

I understand the expense thing, maybe the thing to do to keep the cost down is to have a hip flask which you fill up out of parents/relatives drinks cabinets. Buy one small drink with ice and top up with whiskey.

I have done stupid things like that with ex's but never had the bottle to go the whole way!

Thing is though, if someone I knew had done that I'd think he was a fucking dickhead, couple of my mates have been a bit off with me aswell which I presume is about that, can't say I blame them. I honestly don't know what happened. :(

how fulfilling.

Yes Jim, where you were going wrong was that instead of getting pissed during social occasions with friends, you were acting like an alcoholic. At your age too!!

I understand the expense thing, maybe the thing to do to keep the cost down is to have a hip flask which you fill up out of parents/relatives drinks cabinets. Buy one small drink with ice and top up with whiskey.

tbf, it wasnt all my tequila or on my own, I usually put forward a fiver for a bottle and we all got hammered for a night for less :). still social, just at a mates house :D

I think most of us like to think of themselves as being nice, likeable, civilised people, I'm no different really but what a c*** I am at times :-(.

When we lose though, I look back the next day with shame and embarrassment about what a w*** I am at times, it's usually spirits that cause it. I went in to the bookies at 550pm demanding my pay out because the Werder Bremen game was the last of my accumulator, I didn't know the score but I just presumed they'd have won, they wouldn't even check though because I put it on in another betting shop and it was closing time and would've been too much of a f*** on. I said to the woman "ye a fat bitch" or something along those lines. I'm disgusted with myself, I'm a fuckin w*** at times, and it's all the toon being s*** and my worsening ability to handle my beer, I'm going to apologise to that lady in Bet Fred on Clayton Street next time I'm in the toon.

The bus home as well, I got a lift in to the toon so had no bus ticket, these 4 or 5 muslims got on before me showing bus tickets, and the bus driver was hardly looking at them, so being pissed I thought f*** it, and waved my betting slip at him, so he shouts me back. "Show iz ye ticket", so a pulled oot me bettin slip, a gans "ah a think av lost it ye not ganna make iz pay £3 again are ye", so he gans "aye". A says here ye fuckin baaldy c***, a keep yeez cunts in business the amount of fares I pay on these, anyway he was having nen, so I gans "goo on then f*** off ya w***.", again completely and utterly out of order, unprovoked, and in fairness aal the c*** wanted me to dee was pay me fare and I behaved like an immature scouse tramp, I had £40 on me. It's the demon vodka redbulls, but am embarrassed aboot my behaviour at fuckin my age. Does anyone else make a tit of themselves at times?

Is that not normal behaviour

Thing is though, if someone I knew had done that I'd think he was a fucking dickhead, couple of my mates have been a bit off with me aswell which I presume is about that, can't say I blame them. I honestly don't know what happened. :(

Oh well at least you are young free and single again :)