Arcade Fire - "Neon Bible"

Guest BooBoo

Just heard a few tracks for the first time- My Body is a Cage and Keep the Car Running. Sounds pretty epic and if its anything like "Funeral" thsi should really be the first "must have" album of 2007.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 3-1 NYD

Its genius and gets better with each listen. By the time Glastonbury comes round these songs will be familiar to many. Just got to get a ticket like

Going to see them at the Brixton acadamy tomorrow. Absolutely buzzing about it.

don't want to piss on your chips but...

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/live_reviews/article1495035.ece

hope they're better for you.

I hope so too.... Although the review I read of them in The Times (not sure about that, I know my mum posted it up though which means it was either that or the Guardian) about their first London residancy (EDIT: just checked it was at St. John's church, and I've lost the article) on this tour pretty much seemed to say it was the best gig ever.

It better be good anyway, I've paid £32 for tickets on ebay, and £33 on train returns, despite leaving at half one and getting back at half eight on the way home for a two hour journey!

Needn't have worried. Stunning performance. Probably the best gig I've ever been to. Not sure anything will ever quite match Power out fading into Rebellion for me. Intervention and Wake up were awesome as well.