Walkers - Twunts

Cajun

They have changed the ingredients and now they taste shit, just had the flaming hot ones and they taste like beef! No zing about them at all anymore! First they change the colour of the pickled onion packet which seemed to ruin those for me and now THIS!  :tickedoff:

They have changed the ingredients and now they taste shit, just had the flaming hot ones and they taste like beef! No zing about them at all anymore! First they change the colour of the pickled onion packet which seemed to ruin those for me and now THIS!  :tickedoff:

;D

That's actually queer, flaming hot monster munch are up there in the all time crisp hall of fame, only packet of crisps to ever make me think 'shit these are spicy'. Best way to spend 50p is to get a big bag of em, that is a fact.

Me fatha works for Walkers you twonk so less of that!  :knuppel2:

Ask the fucka why they don't sell worcester sauce anymore and why the same crisps aren't available in multipacks.

And before he starts with that flavouring bullshit story there are still other company's producing worcester sauce crisps, just not as tasty.

Go on ask him!

Ask the fucka why they don't sell worcester sauce anymore and why the same crisps aren't available in multipacks.

And before he starts with that flavouring bullshit story there are still other company's producing worcester sauce crisps, just not as tasty.

Go on ask him!

I've asked him about the Worcester Sauce before Wacky lad and apparently there was something in the produce that was linked with cancer scares.

Go on ask him!

I've asked him about the Worcester Sauce before Wacky lad and apparently there was something in the produce that was linked with cancer scares.

Thats the bullshity story i was talking about unless other crisp makers are trying to kill me, tell him he's let off ;)

Go on ask him!

Thats the bullshity story i was talking about unless other crisp makers are trying to kill me, tell him he's let off ;)

Just think man Wacky lad that bit that was making them more tasty was in fact "cancer." :lol:

Can you actually get roast beef Monster Munch anymore? They were the bestest.

I fucking can.  :coolsmiley:

:whatdidido:

What the fudge is that?  :cheesy:

It's me wiping my snotty nose, muttering and feeling sorry for myself.

What on Earth are you muttering about Catherine?

You being a git.

You being a git.

How am I being a git like?