Roque Santa Cruz

Ikon

Good age and out the first team picture according to some friends here in Sweden who support Bayern.

Is good in the air and has some skill. Could go quite cheap. Has experience.

He did well before his injury last year (his knee i think it was). He was on his way of getting his real breakthrough i can remember from what i've read at different sports sites on the web.

Would complement both Owen and Martins really well.

the biggest assumption here is not that we may be interested in him, but that glenn actually will have heard of him

"to be fair, i thought he was Katie Holme's baby"

:)

Roeders immense scouting netowrk and player selection skills will see us through.

I agree,i've heard he's already started scouting Dirk Kuyt. ^-^

the biggest assumption here is not that we may be interested in him, but that glenn actually will have heard of him

"to be fair, i thought he was Katie Holme's baby"

:)

Roeders immense scouting netowrk and player selection skills will see us through.

I agree,i've heard he's already started scouting Dirk Kuyt. ^-^

Hey, he "had Gooch watched a couple of times", and he seemed like a good fella. What more can we ask for?

He said he's had him watched a few times, and that Pearson had seen him a couple of times when he was at West Brom. On that basis, we got him. Genius.

What next, ignoring out terminally shite fullback situation, and instead spend £5m on a player we don't need nearly as much? Oh, hang on.......

Guest Moe-Ali

I would really rather ameobi.

than to spend about 4-5m on a forward, when we could purchase some defenders.

I would really rather ameobi.

than to spend about 4-5m on a forward, when we could purchase some defenders.

Ah, now there's a thing. If we can GUARANTEE that Owen and Martins can both play 95% of the games, then yes, keep Ameobi as reserve.

If that is unlikely, and it is, then Shola MUST be kept away frpm the first team, and be at best 4th choice, behind a new forward.