Worst sports injury I have ever seen.

stozo

Last weekend in my rugby game I saw a kid do something similar to his arm that Livingstone did to his leg.  He had the ball and as soon as he went down it was just bloodcurling screaming, the way he was screaming and the way everyone reacted I expected to go over there and see brains on the ground.  Turns out it was a clear dislocation of the elbow.  Hold your right arm out straight in front of you, pull it towards you so that the forearm is at a 45 degree angle to the upper arm, and then imagine that angle going the other way.  That's what it looked like when he was lying on the ground.  The freakiest part was when he tried to move his arm, and it only moved from the elbow up, his lower arm and hand were just flat, while the elbow stretched the skin out as it moved upwards.  He may even miss the fall season next year if they determine that there's ligament damage.

There's one on youtube somewhere of an ice hockey goalkeeper who gets clattered by two players, knocked into the goal and has his throat slit by the blade on the skate of one of the other players, he had to stagger off with his throat pouring of blood, survived it though.

There's one on youtube somewhere of an ice hockey goalkeeper who gets clattered by two players, knocked into the goal and has his throat slit by the blade on the skate of one of the other players, he had to stagger off with his throat pouring of blood, survived it though.

We got a winner,no need to watch it ...

Honestly Bluf?

First time I've seen it?  Yeah.  Never deliberately avoided it, just never saw it.  They never really show it these days anyway, do they?

No, it's just a very well known football injury (and image) - thought you'd have seen it that's all.