Would you...

Guest smoggeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TheOrder

Anyone who wouldn't has to be retarded to be fair.

I'm not retarted and I wouldn't. Roy Keane is the upmost of plebs. A successful pleb, but a pleb he is.

And It's not because I think he's a worse manager than Roeder, I just think he's a pleb.

I think he'll probably turn into a decent manager, but he's only getting the publicity because he's Roy Keane and it's Sunderland - a big Championship club who were doing shit. He's probably nothing more than a Tony Mowbray or a Steve Bruce tbh. Probably will develop into a decent manager and knows how to work the transfer market, but not yet - no way. Plus, not straight after the Mackems.

Glenn is a very poor manager and i honestly think the team is just running itself because he seems to offer very little to the players we have whether it be tactically or motivationally. Roy Keane, may not turn out to be a great manager but atleast he has somethng about him that the players can atleast feed off rather than sit in the dressing room infront of "erm....(funny little hungry rat face)...erm....yes...oba...yes he was good today...i see shots like.......that in training every......every day....but i'm saddened.....we could have done better.....oh and Owen is running again." and other boring shite.

You know what goes on in the dressing room do you, Nazza?

Shouldn't you be an ace ITK then? We never got any info from you in the transfer windows.

:rolleyes:

Annoying when people think they know what's being said behind the scenes. When they really haven't got the faintest.

You know what goes on in the dressing room do you, Nazza?

Shouldn't you be an ace ITK then? We never got any info from you in the transfer windows.

:rolleyes:

Annoying when people think they know what's being said behind the scenes. When they really haven't got the faintest.

The part in red contradicts the point you made in the rest of the post. Why do you know any better? You obviously have got the faintest.

No - i don't know. Which is why i didn't come up with lines and adjectives that suggested i did know. Unlike yourself.

I don't have the faintest, and nor do you.

Most of us don't have the faintest about most topics on this forum but we base our arguements on what we think we know. My point is based on what i've seen from him in the media, nobody knows what either manager is like in the dressing room, even going by what they've achieved you can't tell which would be most effective to our team, but it wouldn't be much of a forum if people said "I don't know all the facts so I'm not going to form an opinion on information i've picked up from different sources so far".

I would like to see us swap Roeder for a competent manager.

Keane hasn't proven he'd be a good Premiership manager yet, but Roeder has certainly proven he ISN'T, so why not swap.

I'd go with that - plus I'm bored sh*tless with the football we play under Roeder.

Been impressed with Keane, but he's proved nowt so far. Not saying I'm happy with Roeder in terms of taking us forward long-term but he's done ok so far under the circumstances.

Guest Knightrider

Been impressed with Keane, but he's proved nowt so far. Not saying I'm happy with Roeder in terms of taking us forward long-term but he's done ok so far under the circumstances.

This

Guest ticaL

This

This this.

People advocating that Roy Keane should be let within 10 miles of SJP are one foot over the pond...