Training tops

Cajun

They look nicer than the actual tops and cost less, which is cool. I have that one and the grey/silver one. I was really impressed with the new shop at the ground last year, everything is so cheap and theres loadsa variety of stuff.

i'm weighing up whether it would be worth it to get two things for 30 quid shipped for 20...really appealing.

could we split the shipping, jamesD?  b/c i really rate that training top.

let me think about it, but its a destinct possibility.

Agreed, they look nice and am sure they're better quality than the replica shirts. I'd buy one. But i just love wearing the proper kits. Just think i look the part when i've got me name on the back and the full kit on, at footy training. It's ace. :lol:

I'm a little kid you see.

Guest geordie01

was raging. had my eye on the polo shirts which were £15 but had no money. came back on a week later and they were all sold out  >:(

anyone know if theyll become available again online. are they still in the shop?

Guest Bramble OG

can't buy the 3rd strip anymore, or so i'm told

But you can win one signed by Matty Pattison if you spend over £50 in the club shop! :lol:

Last weeks was a signed Ramage one - Some fantastic prizes on there!! :p

Why actually would they get the shit second teamers to sign them? It's hardly as if it takes a lot of effort? If they can get Matty Pattison's they can get Scott Parker's or Kieron Dyer's.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

Can someone tell me if there is more products in the NUFC official store then the ones shown in the club shop on the internet?

Definitely... The shop at the ground is great and a lot of bargains in there but there are things that I saw in the shop that I haven't seen online (the golf bag for example) and vice versa.

I didn't see any watches when I was at the shop but my girlfriend bought me the fossil watch for christmas (I didn't even know they were selling fossil in the UK)

How much is shipping now?  Over christmas it was 20 quid but it came to the states practically overnight.

Can someone tell me if there is more products in the NUFC official store then the ones shown in the club shop on the internet?

Definitely... The shop at the ground is great and a lot of bargains in there but there are things that I saw in the shop that I haven't seen online (the golf bag for example) and vice versa.

I didn't see any watches when I was at the shop but my girlfriend bought me the fossil watch for christmas (I didn't even know they were selling fossil in the UK)

How much is shipping now?  Over christmas it was 20 quid but it came to the states practically overnight.

Can you tell me more about the quality of the watch?

I mean what do you think about it?

Do you have some problems with it?

I want to buy the SQUARE WATCH but im afraid that he might turn out to be some garbage