As a player he is...

http://store3.data.bg/jenas/ds_ds_001.jpg

His football skills are NOTORIOUS...

http://store3.data.bg/jenas/tryne.jpg

We should be showing him the...

http://store3.data.bg/jenas/ExitDoor004.jpg

so he can play with...

http://store3.data.bg/jenas/sport015.jpg

otherwise we will have one more of these...

http://store3.data.bg/jenas/newcastle%20-%20goals%20allowed.jpg

Guest JamesD

peter ramage gets so much undue shit on here.  he's not a world beater, or a solution to our defensive problems, but he's not bad to have around the squad and is competent backup all across the back four.  The abuse he gets doesn't correlate to the preformances he's put in.

peter ramage gets so much undue shit on here.  he's not a world beater, or a solution to our defensive problems, but he's not bad to have around the squad and is competent backup all across the back four.  The abuse he gets doesn't correlate to the preformances he's put in.

I think it does tbh. If you're making the point solely about personal abuse or something then fair enough, but he's an extremely poor player at this level. He's not what I would call competent backup for a Premiership side.

His "defending" for West Ham's second goal a few weeks ago is one of the worst fundamental errors of defending I have ever seen at this level. Would have been hilarious if it wasn't us, saying it was schoolboy stuff would be harsh on 9 year olds.

Guest JamesD

the west ham game was probably his worst preformance, but in most other games he's played he's been steady if unspectacular. him and talor did quite well for the november-december period which out this team on the right track.

He's not going to be a first choice defender, but he comes in when he has to, and for the most part, does alright.

the west ham game was probably his worst preformance, but in most other games he's played he's been steady if unspectacular. him and talor did quite well for the november-december period which out this team on the right track.

He's not going to be a first choice defender, but he comes in when he has to, and for the most part, does alright.

worst performance?

that game showed him to be a league 1 player at best

The last games he has played for us was absolutely shocking and that performance was Championship standart or even worse.The games against Bolton and West Ham convinced me that he is very poor player and from time to time he is going to make some shocking mistake.If he stayed on the pitch against West Ham im 100% sure that we should have lost that game

Yes he played some good games for us but si dud Huntingtin and Edgar

Ramage can play everywhere at the back 4 but so can Huntington and Edgar

I have nothing personal against him i just think that he is way too poor for the standart our club is demanding.

I still cant forget all the shit games he played for us last season

And he is doing this for a second season in a row

Bottom line is that Roeder will leave him here not because he is good enough but because he came from our youth system and he is local and thats just sad imo

I think it does tbh. If you're making the point solely about personal abuse or something then fair enough, but he's an extremely poor player at this level. He's not what I would call competent backup for a Premiership side.

His "defending" for West Ham's second goal a few weeks ago is one of the worst fundamental errors of defending I have ever seen at this level. Would have been hilarious if it wasn't us, saying it was schoolboy stuff would be harsh on 9 year olds.

He is no worse than Shambles, but the big fella gets defender by people who still incorrectly think he had untapped pitential or something stupid.

Ramage is by no means worse than Carr, Babayaro, Bramble, or Moore.

peter ramage gets so much undue s*** on here.  he's not a world beater, or a solution to our defensive problems, but he's not bad to have around the squad and is competent backup all across the back four.  The abuse he gets doesn't correlate to the preformances he's put in.

He is no worse than Shambles, but the big fella gets defender by people who still incorrectly think he had untapped pitential or something stupid.

yeah, i can see Ramage playing for the England U-21's like Bramble did

but yes, he is in the same league as Carr, Babayaro and Moore

peter ramage gets so much undue s*** on here.  he's not a world beater, or a solution to our defensive problems, but he's not bad to have around the squad and is competent backup all across the back four.  The abuse he gets doesn't correlate to the preformances he's put in.

Loads of players who are never going to be good play for the U21s.

Ramage is not worse than Bramble, as any of the shambolic performances that our c.£5m "full of potential" ex-Ipswich man has put in shows.

Bramble has proven himself to be a Championship player, just like Ramage is, and has utterly failed to meet his potential and our expectations, but for some reason he gets his leghumped off fans who still think he will get better.

Ramage is not worse than Bramble, as any of the shambolic performances that our c.£5m "full of potential" ex-Ipswich man has put in shows.

Bramble has proven himself to be a Championship player, just like Ramage is, and has utterly failed to meet his potential and our expectations, but for some reason he gets his leghumped off fans who still think he will get better.

for the record i think he will get better, but that's irrelevant. In terms of ability he is way ahead of Ramage, way ahead. Bramble actually has two feet for one.

for the record i think he will get better, but that's irrelevant. In terms of ability he is way ahead of Ramage, way ahead. Bramble actually has two feet for one.

But both of Brambles feet are rubbish.

He hasn't improved a jot since he came. Neither of the fuckersare Premiership class.

He hasn't improved a jot since he came. Neither of the fuckersare Premiership class.

you really do spoil yourself with your criticism of the guy

you really do spoil yourself with your criticism of the guy

Its genuinely felt. I hate the idea of having him on the pitch for us.

Dyer, clearly i hate as a person, and as a player i think he's pretty average, but i can see how with our current squad, we need him.

I can't see any justification for starting with Bramble, unless there are injuries to Taylor and Gooch, at which point we need to look to the opposition, then decode between Titus and Damage.