Name an XI..........

Stevie

..from other clubs who have played against the toon, who you either hated with a passion, or were just envious that they weren't playing for us.

Here's mine:

http://www.voetbalfocus.nl/imgs/schmeichel-p1.jpgThis pic is at the toon, I think that's the season after though.

1. Peter Schmeichel 

Man Utd played shit in many games when they stole our title in 96, no word of a lie they won 1-0 about 10 times in the last 15 games, Cantona would normally get the goal, but the game at SJP is one any of us that were there will never forget, we should've been 10-0 up at half time, we actually played better in that game than we did when we won 5-0 the next season, but Schmeichel put the most super human display in I've ever seen in my life.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icnewcastle/mar2006/6/1/00072CA7-431D-1415-B8650C01AC1BF814.jpg

2. Gary Neville

Mainly because I'm jealous we've never had anyone as steady as him at full back in the last 10 years, class player, different class, but also a bit of a cunt.

http://www.a-love-supreme.com/images/players_l_landscape/hardyman_1.jpg

3. Paul Hardyman  

Probably the biggest cunt of the lot, one of the dirtiest cunst I've ever seen in my life.  When we played the mackems in the play off 1st leg in 1990, it was 0-0 in the last minute, the mackems got a fuckin joke pen, so Hardyman who never missed steps up Fulwell End, I wasn't there like was only 12, wasn't allowed to go away for 2 more seasons, me and 4 o me mates huddled round the radio in the hoose..."HARDYMAN STEPS UP.....SAAAAAVED!!  BURRIDGE HAS SAVED IT!!" us in the hoose "ejeswsghsghsfuckciciidkkdkeehhhhhhhhhhhh"  when it all settled doon we'd learned Budgie saved it and grasped the ball and in his frustration Hardyman ran up and kicked him in the heed, the fuckin mackem cunt, what an ugly wank, a can still see his angry face noo.

http://www.starsdufoot.com/images/Souness.jpg

4. Graeme Souness

I never saw Souness play against the toon but he's going in there anyway, because he put the toon back 5 years at least from the work SBR done to the extent that wanks are comparing us as a club to Tottenham, unbelievable really.

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/3f/65/0,,10416~91455,00.jpg

5. Steve Bruce 

Always used to play well against us, but that's not why he's a cunt, Bruce was brought up in Walker, you don't get more geordie than that, and in my view like that wank Bobby Charlton, despite what he says his love of Man Utd is greater than his love of the toon, fuckin disgrace.

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/Former_Player/paulmcgrath184x373.jpg

6. Paul McGrath

It's pure envy of the fact he didn't play for us.  He's the best defender these isles have ever produced, it's a bold statement, but if he didn't drink and was English he'd have been recognised as such.  Anyone that ever seen him play knows what I mean.  Mind Gazza gave him a run around one time I recall when he was only 19.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f16/tom_from_sparks/southampton_matt_le_tissier.jpg

7. Matt Le Tissier  

He didn't have a position he just roamed at times, and as everyone knows he was the skirge of the toon.  He scored so many unreal goals against us, good bloke though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38464000/jpg/_38464189_keane300.jpg

8. Roy Keane

Fuckin dislike everything about the man, scored a brilliant goal at Old Trafford against us in 1995, world class player in every sense, but an absolute bastard, and his current job is the perfect marriage.

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/Former_Player/gabbiadini184x373.jpgis a wanker is a wanker

9. Marco Gabbiadini

He looked like a tosser, it still even get aired noo at times "GAAAAAAAAABBIADINI IS A WANKER, IS A WANKER GAAAAAAA....." He broke my heart in the home leg of the play off whe the bastards beat us 2-0, I'll never ever forget it, in terms of pain only losing the title in 96 comes close.

http://www.vg.no/bilder/edrum/1142880744076_56.jpg

cunt

10. Djbril Cisse -

Wife beating wank who tried to wind the toon fans up, but shit himself when we reacted.

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/Former_Player/speedie3731.jpg

11. David Speedie

The biggest cunt of the lot.  Toon fans detested him as much as Gabbiadini even.  My first away game outside of the NE, was also Keegan's first away game and it was at Blackburn where KD had just spent millions.  We were bottom of Division Two they were top, we had 7,000 fans there, and unbelievably we went 1-0 up in the first half and were holding our own then that bastard dived down the other end outside the box, then got a goal so it was 1-1 HT.  Second half he was kicking every cunt in sight, and honestly he got the worst abuse I've ever seen a player get in my life, the full Darwen End "WEEEEEEEEEE'VE AAAAAALLLL SHAGGED YA WIIIIIIFE SPEEDIE, SPEEDIE....." So what did the cunt do scored an absolute beauty right in front of me, one of the best diving headers I've ever seen, then got his hattrick late on, in celebrating he went right up to us and stuck his two fingers up.  Hundreds tried to get on the pitch at him but the police pushed us back over the fence, fuck knows how there wasn't a riot, all in all an absolute wank of a bloke.

For a so called fit athlete he had a head like that 8 year old from Wallsend.  He really fitted in well on Wearside looks wise, but I do admit he was a really good player, who should've achieved far more than he did. 

You're spot on about God (local name round these parts for McGrath).

Neville is an odd one. Always thought he was massively overrated as a player, but you have to say, he's been there so consistently and just done stuff.  Keane was a fantastic player and is shaping up to be a good manager, too (local rivalries aside). He's a nasty cunt, mind.

Steve Bruce is an odd one. Maybe his love for the Toon would have been greater if he'd been picked up by Newcastle's scouting system, which - as i understand it - for years had a track record of failing to pick up fantastic local born talent. He's a spud faced cnut, mind, I'll give you that.

Couldn't agree more about Speedie,  nastly little fucker of very limited talent. The epitome of the word "gobshite"

Graham Fenton? Wallsend boy. What did he do? He did nothing with us, I know that much

I was speechless for a minute there until i realised you were a Villa fan. He scored 2 past us in 1996 and played a massive part in us blowing the title and he seemed pretty happy about it as well the cunt.

Graham Fenton? Wallsend boy. What did he do? He did nothing with us, I know that much

I was speechless for a minute there until i realised you were a Villa fan. He scored 2 past us in 1996 and played a massive part in us blowing the title and he seemed pretty happy about it as well the c***.

Ah, now I see.

Still plying his trade at Blyth Spartans, I believe. Or was until recently.

Capitalised on some shocking goalkeeping by Shaka Hislop to score two goals in the last two minutes and send us crashing to a 2-1 defeat at Ewood in April (?) '96. More or less the final nail in our coffin.

I was speechless for a minute there until i realised you were a Villa fan. He scored 2 past us in 1996 and played a massive part in us blowing the title and he seemed pretty happy about it as well the c***.

And which striker who also played that day had a major part in one of those goals as well as celebrating pretty enthusiastically himself? ;)

Capitalised on some shocking goalkeeping by Shaka Hislop to score two goals in the last two minutes and send us crashing to a 2-1 defeat at Ewood in April (?) '96. More or less the final nail in our coffin.

not half as shocking as some of Srnicek's goalkeeping that season

From my time watching the Toon 93-present:

gk - Schmeichel (for that performance and generally being a red nosed mouth bastard to, my opinion of him has worsened since he retired, he's a shite pundit)

def - Keith Curle (despicable,dirty bastard)

def - Nigel Winterburn (smarmy bastard)

def - Lee Dixon (cheat,dirty little so and so, same as Schmeichel for his punditry - woeful)

mid - Keane (good player but a twat of the highest order)

mid - Le Tissier (always scored past us, as Stevie said, seems a canny bloke)

mid - Hutchison (judas cunt, geordie who plays for mackems, english who plays for Scots - tosser)

mid - Totti (elbowing diving cunt when we played Roma)

st - Solskjaer (media seem to ignore the fact he is a sly, dirty bastard who is happy to chop some1 down clean through on goal (Rob Lee) and elbow some1 in the heed off the ball before scoring (Aaron Hughes) and this media love in with him makes me sick and he always seems to score past us)

st - Phillips (mackem cunt)

st - Fenton (judas cunt)

Manager - David Moyes (detest the ginger scottish twat)

Used to absolutely detest Alan Shearer before he played for us. Remember him peeling away smiling at the Gallowgate after scoring for B'burn in 93/94 season...tosser.

Not an overly big fan of any of the current Chelsea team, Diouf, Henry, Gerrard either to name but a few.

From my time watching the Toon 93-present:

gk - Schmeichel (for that performance and generally being a red nosed mouth bastard to, my opinion of him has worsened since he retired, he's a shite pundit)

def - Keith Curle (despicable,dirty bastard)

def - Nigel Winterburn (smarmy bastard)

def - Lee Dixon (cheat,dirty little so and so, same as Schmeichel for his punditry - woeful)

mid - Keane (good player but a twat of the highest order)

mid - Le Tissier (always scored past us, as Stevie said, seems a canny bloke)

mid - Hutchison (judas cunt, geordie who plays for mackems, english who plays for Scots - tosser)

mid - Totti (elbowing diving cunt when we played Roma)

st - Solskjaer (media seem to ignore the fact he is a sly, dirty bastard who is happy to chop some1 down clean through on goal (Rob Lee) and elbow some1 in the heed off the ball before scoring (Aaron Hughes) and this media love in with him makes me sick and he always seems to score past us)

st - Phillips (mackem cunt)

st - Fenton (judas cunt)

Manager - David Moyes (detest the ginger scottish twat)

Used to absolutely detest Alan Shearer before he played for us. Remember him peeling away smiling at the Gallowgate after scoring for B'burn in 93/94 season...tosser.

Not an overly big fan of any of the current Chelsea team, Diouf, Henry, Gerrard either to name but a few.

THIS! Every last one!

Guest andynufc84

The impression I got from him was that he loved to be hated.

From the badge kissing for the mackems at SJP, to him scoring for Scotland against England in the Euro 2000 qualifier.

He loved to be the rogue, think this is what drove him and motivated him, but tbh we could have done with him in our side at his peek.