SSN gone from Virgin/Telewest

Skirge

The bunch of fkers I swear to god, sky trying to force us back to them and away from other suppliers. For now SSN is still on freeview but virgin media customers no longer get it SSN.

Guest WalkervilleMag

will not surprise me if Virgin bring out there own version of SSN.

No more Georgie Thompson  :'(

Yes NTL will suffer too, this is not Virgin thought his is sky doing it, the message on the old SSN channel says  "Sky have picked up their ball and went home".

Its a disgrace we pay the same ammount for sky sports and sky customers and not having all the interactive stuff was bad enough but losing SSN its a pure fkn rip off.

The only time I really used to watch it a lot was the build up to transfer deadlines. I can't understand things like gilette soccer specials though, watching people watching football

Guest Gemmill

I'm quite content in a perverse way. At least my exclusively-priced subscription fee now pays for some exclusive channels. :razz:

Serves these Telewest gyppos right tbh, Dave.  Fucking riff raff.

Guest Gemmill

Dave, Dave!  Stick SSN on mate.  After the break there's an interview with Roeder where he'll outline his plans for the summer transfer window.  Looks like it'll be a cracker.

The only reason I won't have sky is because you have to have a BT phoneline and I fkn hate BT with a passion!!!

It's in the T&Cs (for the first year only) but it doesn't do anything unless you order PPV events or try to browse the internet. You can unplug it the moment the installer leaves.

Dave, Dave!  Stick SSN on mate.  After the break there's an interview with Roeder where he'll outline his plans for the summer transfer window.  Looks like it'll be a cracker.

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

I bet Georgie starts getting her bangers out all the time now. Typical.

Funny you should say that mate!

Guest Gemmill

Did you hear that from Roeder?  Where are we getting the money to buy him from?!  Amazing stuff.

The only reason I won't have sky is because you have to have a BT phoneline and I fkn hate BT with a passion!!!

It's in the T&Cs (for the first year only) but it doesn't do anything unless you order PPV events or try to browse the internet. You can unplug it the moment the installer leaves.

Good point mate, I have sky in, just cancelled it and went over to telewest for the full lot, I suppose I could just have it switched back on and keep my phone n net with Virgin.

What a load of bollocks complete and utter shite, make my bill less you cunts because that fkn pile of shite virgin media/teleport is utter rubbish its always fkn offline and if by some miricle you get it on the programs freeze up.

Right wheres me phone virgin can fk off!!

That's nonsense about bullying tactics to get them off Freeview, btw. It's a proposal to free up transmission space for other channels, like live Premiership football.