Anton Ferdinand to be sold?

NUFC06

Curbs told him after the game against Charlton that he has no future at Upton Park and he will be sold(from the Sun and Daily Mail)

So he will be sold in the summer

What do you think about him and do you think he is worth it?

I know that alot of people here dont rate him but i think he is good player,he is young and have alot of talent

Recently his form is not so good but in this shit team he is playing i think its normal

I think for the right price its worth it and he will cost less then Curtis Davies

Hmmmmm I can never make my mind up about him, at times he does look like he could be a top CB,but  then at times he can make Bramble look world class.

Na let him go elsewhere we really do need better.

decent player imo, but the pressure to perform in our defence is to high i feel.

bring in woodgate, bring in anton defo, but not anton on his own.

woody

gooch

ferdinand

tayls

now theres some competition for places

Guest BillyRay Valentine

the man's a tool - he can take his baby bentley, his dawgs and fook off

so tiring watching muppets like him piss about thinking they own the place when they've achieved precisely SQUAT! Bring back national service I say

the man's a tool - he can take his baby bentley, his dawgs and fook off

so tiring watching muppets like him piss about thinking they own the place when they've achieved precisely SQUAT! Bring back national service I say

Needs a kick up the arse.

Going the same way as his brother, but has yet to become the footballer his brother is, bad fuking sign.

I believe he could be better, but he needs a rocket up his arse, and i'm simply not confident we would be the ones to do it.

Guest Emre05

I'd take Ferdinand if the price was right.. Making this public should bring down the fee a good bit too..

Upson too wouldnt be bad... after leaving birmigham and the championship wouldnt it be so ironic to see him and west ham going to championship and birmigham to the premiership..

that davenport was awful too on Saturday for hammers

Wouldnt go near Anton, he is the most big-headed tw&t in the league... I find it rediculous that somebody seems to want to constantly immitate their brother!!

On the pitch, i dont think he's anything special, and his big headedness comes out. Strange he cant recognise that West Ham are crap and letting bucket loads in, and it might be something to do with him. But obviously he's way better than the whole West Ham club so what does it matter.

Be interesting to see how much they would want, I think he's worth no more than £3m, but reckon they would want £5m and up. Lives off the name on the back of his shirt, and his brothers nee good either.

Guest TampaToon

no more inconsistency at the back - we need a group of guys who will play well every week, not just when they decide to tease the manager & fans with their "potential" for a run of 3 or 4 games....

I think he's no better than Ramage, tbh.

Seriously? Ferdinand was pretty average last year, been poorer this year but I still think given his teammates he's done better than Ramage.

Seriously? Ferdinand was pretty average last year, been poorer this year but I still think given his teammates he's done better than Ramage.

May well be an exaggeration, but not by much. He wouldn't improve our team imo, so I wouldn't want us to sign him.

May well be an exaggeration, but not by much. He wouldn't improve our team imo, so I wouldn't want us to sign him.

Would you rather have Ferdinand or Ramage playing? If you had to have one.

Would you rather have Ferdinand or Ramage playing? If you had to have one.

With respect mate that's a bit of a pointless question because I wouldn't want either. If I'm going to answer though I'd say Ramage, because to select Ferdinand the club would have to spend money to make him our player and I wouldn't want that to happen. It doesn't matter to me if in realty he is slightly better than Ramage because I just don't think he's good enough. We need to sign players that can improve our level and I don't think he would do that.

Signing him would be a waste of money and enough has already been wasted in the last few years.

Would make a quality squad member I feel.

Yup, which ain't what we're after that. We got that when we got Gooch, who we'll no doubt sign on a permanent, presuming his performances continue at an average-to-decent level.

We want a partner for Taylor. Bramble out, someone in. Ben Haim on a free is my preferred player anyway, although doubtful. Why go spending £5m on Anton Ferdinand or £7m on Curtis Davies, when we can have someone a lot more experienced and a lot more proven for nowt? Same goes for Distin aswell.

Taylor --- Ben Haim

Onyewu --- Ramage

Would do me for next season tbh. Huntington and Edgar there aswell don't forget. Each of whom are far more worth keeping than Bramble, imo.