Hi everyone!

Guest Snoops

Guest Snoops

Hey everyone, its me, Nicola back online, have been moving house so hence why I have not been online for so long, I am now living back in the North East so am happy about that!

Firstly I want to apologise to you all for my nutty, stupid cousin who came online winding you all up as "Snow_Bunny". I had asked her to come online and let everyone know where I was, and I told her to start posting herself as it was cool here. But she's gone and made an arse of herself and from what I have been told, has also been rude to people. I am very sorry for this and sorry for any annoyance caused by the stupid cow. I didn't think she would go on like that and I thought she was much more sensible than that, obviously I was wrong, so I wanted to say sorry for her behaviour before I start.

Hope everyone's okay and I am pleased to be back ;)

Love Snoops x x x

I demand that full and comprehensive checks are carried out on this 'Nicola' chap (probably is a blowkey) as I suspect that this site is being infiltrated by gadgies looking for other gadgies to become 'aquainted' with.  This here example of 'Nicola' is blatantly a fella (who is probably called something like Arthur Halfcrown or something) who is looking to 'groom' himself a lover. Disgusting animal.  This ain't no lonley hearts column 'Nick' so frig off.  You have been rumbled.

Guest Snoops

Méchant Snoops, the only way to sort your cousin out for her behaviour is to post a pic up of her on here so she can be rated and slated by the lads. You know it makes sense.

Let me find one of the bugger and you can all call her what you like!

Guest Snoops

the old 'my cousin went on under another name and kinda pretended to be me but denied it alot' trick ey!

Lol, she wasn't pretending to be me, she was on here talking shit and winding folk up, certainly talking in a way I wouldn't talk in the dirty cow :lol:

the old 'my cousin went on under another name and kinda pretended to be me but denied it alot' trick ey!

Lol, she wasn't pretending to be me, she was on here talking shit and winding folk up, certainly talking in a way I wouldn't talk in the dirty cow :lol:

You're filth on PM.

Guest Snoops

Lol, she wasn't pretending to be me, she was on here talking s*** and winding folk up, certainly talking in a way I wouldn't talk in the dirty cow :lol:

You're filth on PM.

Now you know thats not true Sir Chez! ;) I might have known that dippy cow would get me into shite like this!  :lol:

Guest Snoops

Snow Bunny aka Nicola, must think we all came up the Tyne on a rich tea.

Not all of you, just you Stevie! ;)

Hope you've been behaving yourself lately on here, however I do love to see you on one of your rants  :lol:

Guest Snoops

Oh. Sweet. Christ.

:jesuswept:

Kasper!!!!!!  :tickedoff:

KASSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Hiya GM, yi auld git, how are you?  :lol: Still getting older by the day? ;)

Oh. Sweet. Christ.

:jesuswept:

Kasper!!!!!!  :tickedoff:

KASSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Hiya GM, yi auld git, how are you?  :lol: Still getting older by the day? ;)

Seems to be some sort of rift in the space-time continuum...anyone else getting a nauseous feeling of deja-vu?

Guest Snoops
Seems to be some sort of rift in the space-time continuum...anyone else getting a nauseous feeling of deja-vu?

Time travel is not possible GM, so don't go about wishfully thinking that you could be young again!! :lol:

Now you know I'm just joking with you!

Guest Snoops

Alreet Snoops!

Welcome back!

Alreet! Thanks, I have missed this place and all the crazy buggers on it! Its a nightmare without the internet, didn't realise I would miss it so much.

Hope you're alright  :thup: