Masturbation on public transport

GM

Is it wrong?

I only ask as I am 98% certain that a man on the bus sitting two rows behind me earlier on today was having a fly one off the wrist whilst apparently "reading" a newspaper.  ???

Either that or he had Parkinson's Disease.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Invicta you have a lot to answer for.

I thought this man didnt mix with the peasants on public transport, or is that gemma?

You must have eyes in the back of your head GM.

Either that, or I was staring at the CCTV screen in front of me. That's why I'm only 98% sure. I was hardly about to turn round and gawp at the freak, or perhaps you would have done that and said" Excuse me sir, are you wanking or do you have really bad Parkinsons?"

:o

Invicta you have a lot to answer for.

I thought this man didnt mix with the peasants on public transport, or is that gemma?

I tend to try and travel by taxi if I'm not taking my car.

Fucking office cutbacks.  >:(

You must have eyes in the back of your head GM.

Either that, or I was staring at the CCTV screen in front of me. That's why I'm only 98% sure. I was hardly about to turn round and gawp at the freak, or perhaps you would have done that and said" Excuse me sir, are you wanking or do you have really bad Parkinsons?"

:o

:lol:

I've seen it happen - there are a lot of pervs in the world. Although to be fair the incident I saw concerned a perpetrator who clearly had Downs Syndrome. This Downs Symdrome man saw a lady in business attire get on the train with two men (also wearing standard dark business suits). After her group sat down across the aisle from him, he pointed at her and said loudly "PRETTY LADY! PRETTY LAAAADY!" - she and the two blokes tried to ignore him. He then started mumbling to himself and crammed his hand down his pants and started to have a wank right then and there moaning loudly.

Shocking, embarassing and funny as f*ck all at the same time.

Guest Knightrider

I've seen it done in a Zoo before, big hairy bastard in view of everyone anarl. Dirty bastards.

>:(  I can't believe the narrow mindedness of the majority of people on this forum.  At the end of the day why can't a fella pull his 'chap' out or weapon (or whatever you wanna call it) and thrash the f*ck out of it even if he is on public transport? Seems fine to me just as long as he doesn't jizz on the back of me suit jacket or explode ower me pants. 

Define the boundaries before hand and it's not a problem, for example if a chap is pulling the head off his old man then approach him and warn him that his jizz must not come in direct contact with you or within say a 5 meter radius of you.  Reason with him.  Compromise with him.  Find common ground.  Then, mark my words, you'll be off to work yourself, finding yourself sitting next to this guy, bashing your bishops together and exchanging jizz.

>:(  I can't believe the narrow mindedness of the majority of people on this forum.  At the end of the day why can't a fella pull his 'chap' out or weapon (or whatever you wanna call it) and thrash the f*ck out of it even if he is on public transport? Seems fine to me just as long as he doesn't jizz on the back of me suit jacket or explode ower me pants. 

Define the boundaries before hand and it's not a problem, for example if a chap is pulling the head off his old man then approach him and warn him that his jizz must not come in direct contact with you or within say a 5 meter radius of you.  Reason with him.  Compromise with him.  Find common ground.  Then, mark my words, you'll be off to work yourself, finding yourself sitting next to this guy, bashing your bishops together and exchanging jizz.

Finally, the voice of reason.

Bravo.

just lead to showoffism, those with 10ins will be schlocking them all over the place making the rest of us  feel inferior .it's bad enough for the "shypissers",at least they only have bother in the bogs without it being very public on a bus etc.

ps..had to edit this quote....the original stated "showoffism,those with 6ins will be....." :blush: