Woodgate!

Guest Bramble OG

Guest Bramble OG

What kind of reception will he be given tomorrow? Class player for us without doubt, but was quick out the door when given the chance, and reportedly turned us down in the summer...

Guest Bramble OG

Would be great if Martins rang rings around him though.

Yeah that would be nice, ive no hard feeling for the bloke and would have him back in a flash at the right price..Maybe a good reception and the sight of a full stadium can temp him back!

Guest ticaL

He hasn't played that well this season, so I doubt Martins would find it impossible.

Still, was pretty tremendous, will get a cheer.

Guest rosstoon

I know from personal experience that he is an arsehole of the highest order so I wont clap him or anything, wont boo either though in fairness, great player when he was here.

What experience have you had with him then? Only a question

Guest woffy_27

has he a brother cos i was down headinley 2 year ago ,saw him and he looked a double of woodgate

Guest smoggeordie

Actually my old maths teacher used to teach him. She said he was a great lad on his own but acted a nob in front of his mates.

I know from personal experience that he is an arsehole of the highest order so I wont clap him or anything, wont boo either though in fairness, great player when he was here.

since moving to boro in 2004 for uni I've encountered him on a dozen or so ocassions. Spilling drinks on purpose, sex pesting, setting £20 notes on fire, trying to start a fight in the cornerhouse.

The very night before it was announced in the sunday papers that he had an injury that would keep him out for a month, he was in Blue Lounge, dancing, clapping his hands, pushing people.

Just seems to be a very unprofessional and a complete tosser

Guest woffy_27

has he a brother cos i was down headinley 2 year ago ,saw him and he looked a double of woodgate

That was Pipkin.

what sort of name is that?

That was Pipkin.

what sort of name is that?

I think his mother is Jewish, it's her fathers name.

Guest smoggeordie

since moving to boro in 2004 for uni I've encountered him on a dozen or so ocassions. Spilling drinks on purpose, sex pesting, setting £20 notes on fire, trying to start a fight in the cornerhouse.

The very night before it was announced in the sunday papers that he had an injury that would keep him out for a month, he was in Blue Lounge, dancing, clapping his hands, pushing people.

:lol:

He got barred from the Southern Cross for doing that ;)

Woodgate must be pretty tight with his cash, last I heard his brother sneaks into games as a kid. Worra tramp!

Exactly, that's one of the reasons I laugh when people thinks that he burns £20 notes, they are just fakes he does on his PC.

in which case, he's does that in no less than 3 places (dickens and Square one being the others)

what a classless cunt

Guest smoggeordie

in which case, he's does that in no less than 3 places (dickens and Square one being the others)

what a classless c***

Bruntons, Nunthorpe CC, Rudds Arms, Country Club, Huntsman are just a few in Nunthorpe/Marton I know he's deffo barred from.