West Ham charged

Ally

West Ham charged for fielding ineligible players - Tevez & Mascherano.

If found guilty, could see point deductions.  bluelaugh.gif

* Would provide a link but my internet is being gay, its on Ceefax.

If it's points for the games in which they've played, it'll only be 2 unfortunately.

Having said that, probably a good thing, wouldn't want to rob the mackems of their hard earned 15 point record.

Bollocks. Just said in the betting thread that I fancied them for a cheeky shock win over the spuds on Sunday.

I'm sure this will do their confidence the world of fucking good.

Away from my gambling antics, I'm happy would love to see the fuckers go down. If, for no reason other than the bastard hammer who runs my office block constantly saying 'you'll win nuffink wif Roeder - he's a cant'.

To which, I now respond, "he's a cunt with a premiership side to manage next year son, how's Curbs these days?"

:lol:

I can't believe I actually uttered the words "West Ham will be challenging for Europe now" when they got Tevez and Mascherano.

Worst footy prediction I've ever made in my life.

Old type,

You were in the majority mate. You would have have been labelled crazy the start of the season to say that the side that finished seventh last year AND got to the F.A Cup Final would be relegated. After they signed the two Argies, you would have been labelled mental.

Thats football, eh?

I can't believe I actually uttered the words "West Ham will be challenging for Europe now" when they got Tevez and Mascherano.

i think a lot of people would have agreed with you at the time though!

I think everyone said it. I remember seeing the news, and losing my mind over the thought of West f'n Ham being a major club.

Still, I honestly think that the performances of last season, coupled with the expectations after those signings makes all this schadenfruede all the more sweet.

Plus that charlton game...god! I feel like an ancient greek man being fed grapes by beautiful slaves when I read bad news about West Ham.

I think it was Tony Gale who said he believed they were heading for the Champions League. Oh how he was wrong, well Champions-hip, part right.

Old type,

You were in the majority mate. You would have have been labelled crazy the start of the season to say that the side that finished seventh last year AND got to the F.A Cup Final would be relegated. After they signed the two Argies, you would have been labelled mental.

Thats football, eh?

didnt we finish 7th??

Guest Bramble OG

I can rememeber going on the message board the day they bought Tevez and Mascherano and they were saying things like " Could we attract Ronaldiniho?" "Chelsea will be bricking it now we have the spending power"

i was looking for the posts on there the other day but looks like they have updated the board and deleted alot

Dont think anyone could have predicted how badly things would be for them....Shame!!

Old type,

Thats football, eh?

didnt we finish 7th??

aye, they finished 9th

http://www.nufc.com/2005-06html/premtable.html

Guest Bramble OG

Something to do with West ham not owning the players - They belong to a sports management company.

Can anyone explain why they are ineligible?

I believe it's because clubs are not allowed to field any player owned by a third party (apart from loan deals etc). Tevez and Mascherano were apparently still owned by MSI.