Joost

indi

Slightly off topic, but anyone heard of the piece of hardware that connects your internet and tv hardware together so that you can watch your own tv channels from anywhere in the world? I heard about it ages ago but it wasnt for mac at the time.

• 3 weeks later...

At last there's some decent stuff on this - a channel showing shorts, etc - but they've spoilt that a bit by having really annoying ads every 5 mins or so.  >:(

Still no invites, sorry. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I just received an invite and I have to admit it's quite good it would be quite nice if they get some more sport stations. But if anybody wants an invite please pm me your name and email.

• 2 weeks later...

Slingbox Chez?

Yay! Thats the one, the last time i looked it wasnt mac compatible. Now it is but only with the core duo processor. More reasons for the upgrade tbh.

Would be great to get my uk tv over here.

Guest optimistic nit

something about my videocard not accepting 3D compatablity. anyone also know why my video memory is only 3MB. anyone know what video memory is?

how do i know if i have invites or not?

i've only joined the beta test program btw, so it may not be the same thing as full on zoost.

Well it seems the good people at Joost have said I'm very good boy for recommending 3 people to them, that they asked me to invite 5 more people to their happy little club so if your interested please PM me.