Night out on the piss and you take an umbrella...

GM

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Snoops

why would you take a coat or umbrella on the piss?

Exactly. Women only tbh.

Even I don't take an umbrella when I go out. Just gets in the way. If I saw a man standing at the bar with an umbrella I would be very unimpressed and stay well clear of him!

Guest Snoops

you would stay well clear if a man had an umbrella? :lol: Bit drastic is it not?

Only if he had it in a pub whilst he was meant to be on a night out with his friends. :lol:

Why like Jon, do you make a habit of taking an umbrella and mac with you?

I took one out last night, hence this thread :)

Im not being funny but im sure im not the only one of the forum that does something to their hair before they go out? Or the only person on the forum who doesnt want to go into a club with their hair stuck to their head looking like a drowned rat?

Guest Snoops

Im not being funny but im sure im not the only one of the forum that does something to their hair before they go out? Or the only person on the forum who doesnt want to go into a club with their hair stuck to their head looking like a drowned rat?

You should get one of those rainhats that old grannies wear. Would keep your hair nice and dry  :lol:

Biggest irony of the night was my mate (who was taking the piss out of me taking an umbrella) fell over when he was running to get into the club out of the rain, ripped his favourite jeans, bruised/cut his leg and was completely drenched down one side when we got into the club. Where as I looked a "tit" for the 2 mins walking to the club he looked like one for the rest of the night.

Karma, fact! :lol:

Thats right, you're the resident gay boy.

Guest Snoops

Thats right, you're the resident gay boy.

:lol: