Liverpool vs Man Utd (and today's other games)

Mr. Snrub

How much does that little fker make you feel like wanting to smash his fkn skull in, aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate that little cunt with a passion I really do.

:lol: Who? Bellamy?

Carragher & Ferguson arguing in the tunnel at half-time. I think it's be quite entertaining so far, can see it ending 2-1 Man Utd.

Guest makemeacupoftea

Fabregas's miss in first half was atrocious. Open goal mis-kick. Serves the little twat right.

:(

Guest optimistic nit

really? if they beat watford then they'll have one the last 2, both crucial games and on a roll. if they lose then they'll be really disheartened after such a crucial win followed by defeat in a game they really should win, they'll be heartbroken and a win for wigan vertually knocks them down anyhow.

Fabregas's miss in first half was atrocious. Open goal mis-kick. Serves the little twat right.

After what he said to Mark Hughes and his actions last week, i've decided he is a twat. Just seen the miss again and its horrible.

After what he said to Mark Hughes and his actions last week, i've decided he is a twat. Just seen the miss again and its horrible.

what he said to Mark Hughes  = funny.

Filthy moaning welsh cuntface with his filthy spoiling tactics.