Premiership's most overrated player

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

My vote goes to Liverpool's Missomo Sissoko. Todays game showed just how out of his depth he can look at times.

Interesting. He's excellent at tackling and breaking up the play, one of the best around and he's as strong/athletic as anyone. But he's an extremely limited footballer when he's got the ball IMO.

Fabregas, good but not nowhere near as great as people make him out to be.

agree. he's a smashing little player but the way some go on you'd think he was the best player in the world. maybe in a couple of years but not at the minute.

Guest Douga

Parker

Imagine if Fabregas were at Newcastle, people are wowed about Steven Taylor and here people are slatinf Cesc

Utter rubbish that is

Parker

Imagine if Fabregas were at Newcastle, people are wowed about Steven Taylor and here people are slatinf Cesc

Utter rubbish that is

Never though I would but I agree with Douga.

to be fair fabregas has the luxury of the option of passing to someone who has made a move into space.

Guest king harry

Interesting. He's excellent at tackling and breaking up the play, one of the best around and he's as strong/athletic as anyone. But he's an extremely limited footballer when he's got the ball IMO.

Agreed very frustrating player, be interesting how much he plays when the argentian is match fit

My vote goes to Liverpool's Missomo Sissoko. Todays game showed just how out of his depth he can look at times.

Interesting... after he came out liverpool eventually be the loser one... and after he came out manYoo eventually can more deep their attack which resulted free kick tbh. since when momo sissoko overrated? ask many football fans... i bet not much people who rates him? just one game after barcelona last week... the media eventually praise him.... he is underrated imo. and still very young fella also... overated tbh. is Dirk Kuyt

Hadn't Sissoko just had a long spell out?  I've never seen him play that much, but I thought this was his first game in like 3 months.  I could understand if he's rusty.  Stupid of Rafa to start him with Gerrard on the right when he could have played Pennant instead.

I agree that Lampard is the most overrated.  Cracking shooter, little else.