Premiership's most overrated player

Guest BooBoo

Kieron Dyer

AGREED !!!

How can a player that no-one rates be overrated ?

Loads of people rate him.

There are even people on here who think he is international class!!!!

He plays for England.

And? I said international class, not "gets picked by two fucking terrible mamagers".

'kin loads.

Because by your definition, wanks like Ameobi, Dyer, Shambles, Emre etc, must be right up there on your hit list, to differing degrees.

This coming from someone who rates Ramage! :lol:

Our very own captain.

Can't believe the amount of people putting Parker forward for this. Newcastle United's most overrated player maybe (not to say I agree with that), but the most overrated player in the whole of the Premiership?

Sometimes I think our fans are far too quick to look for scapegoats.

Our very own captain.

Can't believe the amount of people putting Parker forward for this. Newcastle United's most overrated player maybe (not to say I agree with that), but the most overrated player in the whole of the Premiership?

Can't believe people are putting in names like Rooney, tbh. One of the few really class English players around today. Very strange you didn't pick up on that one.

'kin loads.

Because by your definition, wanks like Ameobi, Dyer, Shambles, Emre etc, must be right up there on your hit list, to differing degrees.

This coming from someone who rates Ramage! :lol:

I rate him as what he is. A credible enoguh stopgap when required, and better than Bramble and Moore in central defence, or Babayaro at left back. Doesn't make my point change.

Anton Ferdinand, Paul Robinson, Kevin Davies, Mido.

Khalid Boulahrouz- If anyone really rates him, but i cant believe this utter shit gets his salary from a club like chelsea.

Guest BillyRay Valentine

BRV piece of advice, it's better not to post and look respectable than to post and come out with the biggest load of  jol s**** i've seen, at least spell the lads name right, Cristiano.

cheers for the advice and the spelling tips alberto but i still reckon he's overrated - and by that i don't mean he's sh*t or that he won't become one of the best players around, merely that until he starts producing the goods against the top sides and in the champs league, tagging him 'the best player in the world' is hyperbole to say the least.

On current ability I would say Cesc Fabregas is up there. Yes he's excellent, and could well go on to be one of the best midfielders in the world, but at the moment he's not the best midfielder in the Arsenal team, imo. For a midfielder as attacking as he is not to have scored yet this season is a pretty poor showing.

Our very own captain.

Can't believe people are putting in names like Rooney, tbh. One of the few really class English players around today. Very strange you didn't pick up on that one.

Because it's not worth my time. Rooney isn't overrated, I can't believe anyone would suggest he is, but at the same time I don't know why people are so quick to actually suggest that Parker is the most overrated player in the ENTIRE Premiership.

Kieron Dyer

AGREED !!!

How can a player that no-one rates be overrated ?

Loads of people rate him.

There are even people on here who think he is international class!!!!

He plays for England.

And? I said international class, not "gets picked by two fucking terrible mamagers".

Dyer is barely top-half class, never mind international class.

George Boateng does "all the ugly things", but having said that he's shit.  His technique is poor, he's not very quick, yes he wins tackles, but I want a centre midfielder, yes a defensive midfielder to spray 40 yard passes straight to feet to the wings, in fairness Nicky Butt's been great in this respect this season, but Boateng can't do it.  I've heard Boro fans in the past say "we couldn't live with out George.", shows how shite they are, his continuity play in midfield is pish.  As for that song they sing for him "you are boateng .. always believe in your souuuuuuul, you've got the power to know.. you're indestructible always belieeeeving ..."......oh dear, it sums the whole entity that is Middlesbrough FC and their support up

As for that song they sing for him "you are boateng .. always believe in your souuuuuuul, you've got the power to know.. you're indestructible always belieeeeving ..."......oh dear, it sums the whole entity that is Middlesbrough FC and their support up

Cringe-tastic.

George Boateng does "all the ugly things", but having said that he's s***.  His technique is poor, he's not very quick, yes he wins tackles, but I want a centre midfielder, yes a defensive midfielder to spray 40 yard passes straight to feet to the wings, in fairness Nicky Butt's been great in this respect this season, but Boateng can't do it.  I've heard Boro fans in the past say "we couldn't live with out George.", shows how s**** they are, his continuity play in midfield is pish.  As for that song they sing for him "you are boateng .. always believe in your souuuuuuul, you've got the power to know.. you're indestructible always belieeeeving ..."......oh dear, it sums the whole entity that is Middlesbrough FC and their support up

Middlesbrough has Boateng who is piss poor

We have Nicky Butt who has been great

Yet somehow we are only a place above them. You have very good assessment!

George Boateng does "all the ugly things", but having said that he's s***.  His technique is poor, he's not very quick, yes he wins tackles, but I want a centre midfielder, yes a defensive midfielder to spray 40 yard passes straight to feet to the wings, in fairness Nicky Butt's been great in this respect this season, but Boateng can't do it.  I've heard Boro fans in the past say "we couldn't live with out George.", shows how s**** they are, his continuity play in midfield is pish.  As for that song they sing for him "you are boateng .. always believe in your souuuuuuul, you've got the power to know.. you're indestructible always belieeeeving ..."......oh dear, it sums the whole entity that is Middlesbrough FC and their support up

Middlesbrough has Boateng who is piss poor

We have Nicky Butt who has been great

Yet somehow we are only a place above them. You have very good assessment!

Everyone knows what way your breads buttered pal.

http://www.industcards.com/teesside.jpg

Prem League Lampard

World BECKHAM

I'd rather say that Beckham is one of the most underrated players around, atm

Been written off undeservedly rather than underrated IMO.

I've always though of him as one of the most underated overated players if you know what I mean :D