NOTW

Guest Kenton Magpie

Guest Kenton Magpie

Gave Bramble an 8 yesterday and the Gooch a 5, surely i can't be the only one to think that Bramble was poor yesterday his distribution was woeful

An 8 is a bit kind but he was better than Gooch was yesterday, he did smash a few long balls out of play but like I posted yesterday, Titus gets forced into the long pass because Parker and Butt kept passing it back to him and with a lack of movement infront of him for a short pass Titus hits that long ball.

I just wish Titus or Gooch would start to bring the ball out from the back and run into the space infront of them.

onyewu started very shakily indeed but improved a hell of a lot through the game, in the end he was in control of their striker(s)

bramble was defending fine but as noted his distribution was appalling throughout

7's would have been fine for both in the match, if you take 7 as solid but not spectacular

WHAT!

Bramble was no where near as good as gooch yesterday. Everytime Bramble got the ball he gave it to the opposition.

Gooch looked composed, not at all shakey.

WHAT!

Bramble was no where near as good as gooch yesterday. Everytime Bramble got the ball he gave it to the opposition.

You must have been watching an entirely different game to everyone else, mate. I don't think Gooch was that bad - a bit shakey maybe, but he managed to recover from most of his mistakes - but Titus had blatantly the better game yesterday. He may have hit a couple of long-balls, but Skirge has hit the nail on the head when he says that's down to the lack of options in front of him - as it normally is, but people always ignore - and he certainly didn't always give it to the opposition, that's just bollocks.

The fact is that for the last few games since he came back from injury, Bramble has been one of, if not the, best player in the side. But hey, why let reality get in the way of a good vendetta, eh?  :rolleyes:

WHAT!

onyewu STARTED shakily and got it together, i was impressed with him by the end of the game as he started to look composed on the ball once he got it...in the beginning there was a little panic in there

bramble had the better game overall as indi says, some poor distribution but movement and options in front of him were limited - 'boro had a large say in that too the way they set up for the game

Guest Ridzuan

Bramble's long balls were appaling, but he defended well.

Yup,I completely agree.To give him an 8,is completely wrong in my view,but I dont really care about what ratings they give to our players.

Gave Bramble an 8 yesterday and the Gooch a 5, surely i can't be the only one to think that Bramble was poor yesterday his distribution was woeful

Defensively, Bramble was superb yesterday IMO. As was Parker, although you wouldn't think so reading the sh...e on here.