Newcastle United Autographs

Jamie

I have recently been trying to collect autographs from the current home premier league games and have really struggled because of all the little brats jumping infront of you. and when you do get to them they are in a hurry to sign and make a complete arse of it and its signed in different coloured pen.

I was just wondering if anyone knows a better place where i could go for these where they wil take there time and maybe and a chat and a bit banter.

thanks. O0

Take a knife, they tend to do whatever you like and it helps with the brat problem. Possible downside is the prison sentence but once you are properly "broken in" its not soo bad.

Guest smoggeordie

write to the club, explain the situation and they'll probably be kind enough to send you a photocopy of the 99/00 season reserves autographs.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I have recently been trying to collect autographs from the current home premier league games and have really struggled because of all the little brats jumping infront of you. and when you do get to them they are in a hurry to sign and make a complete arse of it and its signed in different coloured pen.

I was just wondering if anyone knows a better place where i could go for these where they wil take there time and maybe and a chat and a bit banter.

thanks. O0

you know they're all registered memebrs right? Just PM them on here, but you have to guess their usernames first

and what does a scouser want with NUFC autographs?

Most wont sign.

Scared that on £50k per week (and more!) you'll be a scamp and sell your autograph on ebay for £2.50+p&p

Can't have these super-rich underperforming shitbags coerce with mere paupers like season ticket holders/general public

Guest nufc_geordie

Not like the good old Keegan days when you could go down to Durham and watch them train then at the end he would personally supervise the players signing autographs until every kid was happy and ready to go home. If they didn't sign the autographs they would get a bollocking!

Not like the good old Keegan days when you could go down to Durham and watch them train then at the end he would personally supervise the players signing autographs until every kid was happy and ready to go home. If they didn't sign the autographs they would get a bollocking!

Did that, had the entire squad's autographs and photos with them. Left it in the car for a bit while we popped out somewhere around the park, came back to find the car broken into with them all gone! Fucking wankers! :lol:

Went to a shop opening today by Chris Waddle, there were literally 8 people there. Had a raffle, guilty of winning a signed Chris Waddle mug. Had my photo taken with Waddle and the mug which apparantly will be in the Sheffield Star later today, fucks sake. He then went on to give each of us a signed photo of him, the picture? Him missing the penalty in 1990. :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Saw Shearer driving under the milburn stand. Waved and he actually pulled up, opened the passenger seat door, let me hop in his car while he signed my top. On the phone to Michael Bridges at the time lol.

Who am I kidding I lay down on the road to stop him and he drove straight over me.

Guest the_guv_nor

Go to the training ground at about 12.30 they all start coming out at about that time, they will stop on their way out to sign autographs(well most do).

got my shirt signed by shearer last year. got another shirt signed by about 10 players.

:thup:

these were the days

http://tennis.rivals.net/media/jpg/2000080803730893.jpg