I'm in bits

ChezGiven

Been out for the last 2 nights on the piss, done loads of clubs and bars and am suffering from a minging hangover thats lasted all day. What makes it worse is the massive pain i have in the middle of my chest. Fortunately for me this isnt a sign of coronary problems but where i walked into a 4 foot metal pole at 4am this morning. I'd just got myself a much deserved kebab and was busy stuffing it into my face. The wrapping paper was obscuring my view and i walked full pace straight into the pole, the top of which smacked me in the chest  :lol: What a twat i must have looked. The thing is it hurts when i breathe deeply so i could have broken a rib. Probably not, but one of the mongiest things i've done for a while  :buck2:

How on Earth was the wrapping paper obscuring your view? :lol:

Would have loved to have been there. The sight of you monged out your chops walking into a post would have had me pissing myself. :lol:

That said, I do hope you're feeling better soon. Silly bastard!!! O0

I got up yesterday and my bathroom sink was smashed up and i had a massive lump on me heed.  Can't remember a bat.  :cheesy:

You broke your sink with your head?  :lol: Fucking hell, i thought i had issues.

:lol:

When you put it like that it makes me sound like Barney.  Mind, I was straight out on the sauce again  ???

I got up yesterday and my bathroom sink was smashed up and i had a massive lump on me heed.  Can't remember a bat.  :cheesy:

You broke your sink with your head?  :lol: Fucking hell, i thought i had issues.

:lol:

When you put it like that it makes me sound like Barney.  Mind, I was straight out on the sauce again  ???

Good lad. I put down most of the mong-ness last night to the 7.30am finish on friday night. Saturday night, i couldnt get pissed, then in a short 20 minute period the night becomes a complete blur. Rohyponol maybe, these french tarts are gagging i tell you  :lol:

Been out for the last 2 nights on the piss, done loads of clubs and bars and am suffering from a minging hangover thats lasted all day. What makes it worse is the massive pain i have in the middle of my chest. Fortunately for me this isnt a sign of coronary problems but where i walked into a 4 foot metal pole at 4am this morning. I'd just got myself a much deserved kebab and was busy stuffing it into my face. The wrapping paper was obscuring my view and i walked full pace straight into the pole, the top of which smacked me in the chest  :lol: What a twat i must have looked. The thing is it hurts when i breathe deeply so i could have broken a rib. Probably not, but one of the mongiest things i've done for a while  :buck2:

Quality. mackems.gif

you were hammered so i'm guessing donner kebab,not chicken....then chili or garlic sauce,red cabbage or not,red onions?,was it a fried veg combo(shrooms,onions peppers) or was it the cheap white cabbage ,lettuce,onions variety.

4ft metal pole...how'd you know he weren't a czech or russki ?

you were hammered so i'm guessing donner kebab,not chicken....then chili or garlic sauce,red cabbage or not,red onions?,was it a fried veg combo(shrooms,onions peppers) or was it the cheap white cabbage ,lettuce,onions variety.

4ft metal pole...how'd you know he weren't a czech or russki ?

Cause he still had his wallet...Boom Boom.. :cheesy:

Not sure on the veg but am pretty sure it was chicken. Theres some sauce still on my shoe but i'm not sure that holds any further clues.

Not sure on the veg but am pretty sure it was chicken. Theres some sauce still on my shoe but i'm not sure that holds any further clues.

sauce on shoe..if red ,chilli,tomato or shagged a menstural cycler,if white,garlic or check your back door.

sauce on shoe..if red ,chilli,tomato or shagged a menstural cycler,if white,garlic or check your back door.

Not sure what to make of that post  :lol:

Been out for the last 2 nights on the piss, done loads of clubs and bars and am suffering from a minging hangover thats lasted all day. What makes it worse is the massive pain i have in the middle of my chest. Fortunately for me this isnt a sign of coronary problems but where i walked into a 4 foot metal pole at 4am this morning. I'd just got myself a much deserved kebab and was busy stuffing it into my face. The wrapping paper was obscuring my view and i walked full pace straight into the pole, the top of which smacked me in the chest  :lol: What a t*** i must have looked. The thing is it hurts when i breathe deeply so i could have broken a rib. Probably not, but one of the mongiest things i've done for a while  :buck2:

The fact is Chez, what are yee noo 33(?), as soon as ye hit about 26 or 27, recovering from hangovers becomes awful, and they're made even worse if you smoke and eat shite like kebab's.  I bet you were like me when you were about 20, out night after night, no hangover or fuck all, emotionally you feel fine etc... however these days, I'm so fuckin miserable with a hangover I can barely get myself up for another session, and if I do I'm not all there, just vacant.  In fact if I've been drinking spirits I actually feel paranoid the next day.

If am honest av been on the drink non-stop for 9 months since the World Cup Saturday was me last drink, am giving it up for lent (good catholic boy me), because from being a borderline fat cunt, I now am a certified fat cunt.  I'll get it off in 3 or 4 weeks like but that's it.

Regarding your rib after Fulham away about 5 years ago I was sleeping at my sisters house, it was one day and night where it got to a certain point where I honestly don't remember anything.  My sister had a door off its hinges in the room I was sleeping in and I woke up cuddling it.  I must've pulled it over in my sleep, and I woke up in fuckin agony, 2 broken ribs, and the pain when ye breathe oh dear, get it checked oot.

Unlucky, Chez.  Did my ankle in this weekend, went to jump over a wall on the way to meet someone, only the drop ended out a being about 15 feet.  Kept my mate's amused all night, everytime I limped to the bog.

Guest Gemmill

Been out for the last 2 nights on the piss, done loads of clubs and bars and am suffering from a minging hangover thats lasted all day. What makes it worse is the massive pain i have in the middle of my chest. Fortunately for me this isnt a sign of coronary problems but where i walked into a 4 foot metal pole at 4am this morning. I'd just got myself a much deserved kebab and was busy stuffing it into my face. The wrapping paper was obscuring my view and i walked full pace straight into the pole, the top of which smacked me in the chest  :lol: What a t*** i must have looked. The thing is it hurts when i breathe deeply so i could have broken a rib. Probably not, but one of the mongiest things i've done for a while  :buck2:

The fact is Chez, what are yee noo 33(?), as soon as ye hit about 26 or 27, recovering from hangovers becomes awful, and they're made even worse if you smoke and eat shite like kebab's.  I bet you were like me when you were about 20, out night after night, no hangover or fuck all, emotionally you feel fine etc... however these days, I'm so fuckin miserable with a hangover I can barely get myself up for another session, and if I do I'm not all there, just vacant.  In fact if I've been drinking spirits I actually feel paranoid the next day.

If am honest av been on the drink non-stop for 9 months since the World Cup Saturday was me last drink, am giving it up for lent (good catholic boy me), because from being a borderline fat cunt, I now am a certified fat cunt.  I'll get it off in 3 or 4 weeks like but that's it.

Regarding your rib after Fulham away about 5 years ago I was sleeping at my sisters house, it was one day and night where it got to a certain point where I honestly don't remember anything.  My sister had a door off its hinges in the room I was sleeping in and I woke up cuddling it.  I must've pulled it over in my sleep, and I woke up in fuckin agony, 2 broken ribs, and the pain when ye breathe oh dear, get it checked oot.

Spot on re the hangovers Stevie.  It's horribly rational of me, but these days I have to give serious consideration to whether I want to write off a day of the weekend for the sake of a few drinks.  Most of the time I favour having a healthy weekend tbh.

The worst feeling that comes with a hangover as well is those nights when you wake up and have this feeling you've done something which makes a complete twat out of yourself then you've got to confront the people who you were possibly a twat too.