Juande Ramos for Next Season

juniatmoko

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premiership/chelsea/article1470367.ece

Apparently... he is interesting for working in england... would be immense to replace roeder tbh.

i know he interested in chelsea and champion league... but he also quoted

“It’s difficult to say where I want to go. If I say Chelsea, Barcelona may decide they don’t want me,” the 52-year-old said. “I want to be challenging for the Champions League with one of the big clubs. It depends which of them buys into my mentality, but for me, England is the perfect place to work in football. It’s a country I like a lot. I love the intensity and emotion of the game, the fact that grounds are always full and the fans are so passionate.” O0

At the moment he is one of the hottest prospects in the management business so i doubt we have any chance with him

I want Marcelo Lippi but i know its never going to happen

Mate.... premiership and la liga at present it's also... the most interesting league for any manager... i am optimists we have chance because i don't see any contender in premiership that suit him rather than.... newcastle also have biggest attendance in premiership... we have good base fans also... it also include the factor of being big club... maybe we are just not mean to be in this position... after seeing what we have... sevilla ain't bigger from newcastle... except their achievement in this recent years....

Given the cash and history we have I'd say we're one of the more attractive clubs outside of the top four. Honestly people, if it was you, would you rather go to Aston Villa or Everton over the toon?

That said, barring a 10-game losing streak or something to that effect (and there aren't even 10 games left in the campaign) Roeder is just not going to get sacked at the end of the season.

Moreover, the jobs of Mourinho and Riijkard are both looking rather shaky at the moment, and he'd probably slot right into either of them if vacancies should arise.

Would love him Ramos or Hitzfield here any day of the week.

Ramos' style of play would suit the 'traditional' toon style of attacking football.

BUT don't see either of them comin - and i'm sure roeder will be here for at least another season...

been a lot written about this lad recently, for obvious reasons, my personal favourite being when he was manager of rayo vallecano his team had stormed to a 2-0 lead over somebody (in a league or cup game) and started to coast thinking they'd already won the game as the opposition looked beaten

he responded by reducing his own team to ten men so that they'd have to work harder and try to make sure they won it!!

now that's what i call music - contrasts with our own manager who's so paralysed by fear that he can't make a substitution that's keeps us at eleven men!!

apparently his footballing philosophy (imagine that!) is to attack, at all times regardless of score or importance of the game - didn't see the match but against barcelona last week at 2-1 up and down to ten men their RIGHT BACK (Alves obviously) almost scored 2 goals in the last few minutes and hit the bar in the 95th apparently!!

if there was EVER a manager that was made for the toon this is him - but i'm realistic enough to know that 'cause he's foreign his CV would be shredded before it even got past security at SJP

been a lot written about this lad recently, for obvious reasons, my personal favourite being when he was manager of rayo vallecano his team had stormed to a 2-0 lead over somebody (in a league or cup game) and started to coast thinking they'd already won the game as the opposition looked beaten

he responded by reducing his own team to ten men so that they'd have to work harder and try to make sure they won it!!

now that's what i call music - contrasts with our own manager who's so paralysed by fear that he can't make a substitution that's keeps us at eleven men!!

apparently his footballing philosophy (imagine that!) is to attack, at all times regardless of score or importance of the game - didn't see the match but against barcelona last week at 2-1 up and down to ten men their RIGHT BACK (Alves obviously) almost scored 2 goals in the last few minutes and hit the bar in the 95th apparently!!

if there was EVER a manager that was made for the toon this is him - but i'm realistic enough to know that 'cause he's foreign his CV would be shredded before it even got past security at SJP

I watched that game and it's true, Sevilla were hungry for a third, Kanoute missed an open goal and Alves hit the bar. That said, they had 10 men against Barcelona's 9. But in the first half Barca were given an extremely fortunate pen (Barca have had way too many dodgy decisions this season) which resulted in a red card for Sevilla after only 15 minutes. Even a man down they more than matched Barca and even scored twice to go in front before Barca lost two players to equally dubious red cards. Not that Barca can complain, as Ronaldinho's goal was offside. The ref and linesmen had a shocker basically.

But I've seen them outplay Barcelona and Real Madrid this season and their positive approach to football means they don't show anyone too much respect. They definitely seem to be the team to beat in the UEFA Cup, along with Benfica, Werder Bremen and one or two others.

I recently watched them destroy Atletico 3-1 at home, despite playing 60 minutes with ten men. They've really got the bit between their teeth, they began that game playing at 100 miles an hour and Atletico just couldnt cope with it. They like to play at a tempo which teams find hard to match. They're an attractive team to watch. Unlike teams like Bolton who cope without big money players by playing physical football, Ramos has got them outplaying the top teams.

“I want to be challenging for the Champions League with one of the big clubs".  There's no way he'd come here.  We're simply not as big as the clubs he has in mind.  Maybe he could get us back to the level where we would be challenging for a CL place, but why would he want to do that?  He'll most likely be playing Champion's League football next season anyway if he stays where he is.