Viduka was desperate to join Toon

Skirge

I forgot to post this on Saturday, I was listening to Century's build up to  the game and they were on about how Boro got Woody when we should have got him, but how we got Gooch after Boro wanted him. The thing that shocked me the most was when they said that Viduka was sat in his car  engine running waiting to be allowed to leave Boro and come up here for talks, they said he was desperate to join us but Boro would not budge even for our £4 mill offer.

Well,that probably explains why he was not at his best during the match last weekend.

By playing shit do you think he was hoping to impress Roeder? Great logic at work there.

I forgot to post this on Saturday, I was listening to Century's build up to the game and they were on about how Boro got Woody when we should have got him, but how we got Gooch after Boro wanted him. The thing that shocked me the most was when they said that Viduka was sat in his car engine running waiting to be allowed to leave Boro and come up here for talks, they said he was desperate to join us but Boro would not budge even for our £4 mill offer.

Boro said they didnt want to sell after we'd agreed personal terms with him. Its why Villa didnt sign Milner, that was going to fund the deal.

Me and me mate spoke to Pedro about this at  one of those spanish property things at st james, he said everything was agreed untill boro pulled the plug at the last hour, thats the reason why Milner didnt go to villa.

In the same conversation he went on to say how there are too many players at the club how only care about gettin paid, had a pop at harper and said matty pattinson is the closest to having gazza's ability thatwe have at the club

Guest Invicta_Toon

I forgot to post this on Saturday, I was listening to Century's build up to  the game and they were on about how Boro got Woody when we should have got him, but how we got Gooch after Boro wanted him. The thing that shocked me the most was when they said that Viduka was sat in his car  engine running waiting to be allowed to leave Boro and come up here for talks, they said he was desperate to join us but Boro would not budge even for our £4 mill offer.

I must have missed something here. Are we supposed to be upset or something?

Guest ticaL

Me and me mate spoke to Pedro about this at  one of those spanish property things at st james, he said everything was agreed untill boro pulled the plug at the last hour, thats the reason why Milner didnt go to villa.

In the same conversation he went on to say how there are too many players at the club how only care about gettin paid, had a pop at harper and said matty pattinson is the closest to having gazza's ability thatwe have at the club

I don't see how Harper could be called?

Anyways, Viduka needs to fuck off to Oceania.

What!?!!?!?!

Either you're a WUM, or Pedro's winding you up, or you must be his agent or something. :lol:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Would love Viduka here on a free in the summer.

Owen, Martins, Viduka, Dyer, Ameobi, Sibierski

Looks good to me.

Not if we continue to play our usual long balls and crosses that reach no-one because they're all too short etc etc I've not made a good post here have I

Looks good to me.

Not if we continue to play our usual long balls and crosses that reach no-one because they're all too short etc etc I've not made a good post here have I

Viduka isn't short though, he's 6ft 1. He's large chap that's good at holding it up and is skillful at the same time. We really could do with a Viduka in the side right now.

Looks good to me.

Would be exaclty the same if we spent £10m on Ashton or Huntelaar. It's all relative.

Guest Douga

Class act

Didnt see him lose the ball too much against The mighty shit gooch and shambles

Would have taken him anyday

But the fans would rather have a player like Martins who can run quik, have a shite first touch and are hit and miss.

That is why we are mid table shit