Viduka was desperate to join Toon

Skirge

Class act

Didnt see him lose the ball too much against The mighty shit gooch and shambles

Would have taken him anyday

But the fans would rather have a player like Martins who can run quik, have a shite first touch and are hit and miss.

That is why we are mid table shit

Aren't Boro "mid table shit" too though, with a lot less injuries? And you'd seriously rather have Viduka than Martins? And Gooch is already "mighty shit"?

OMGFFSJESUSWEPTOMG

Would love Viduka here on a free in the summer.

Owen, Martins, Viduka, Dyer, Ameobi, Sibierski

Looks good to me.

One good striker, one hopfully good striker, one fat aussie, one average central midfielder who is no striker, one perfect Championship striker, and a journeyman who has been found out.

Brillaint that. As long as Owens and MArtins can play together. And stay fit. Or we're fucked.

Thing about Crumpy and NM is that, well, they're WUMS without being irritating. I.E. it's all a show, blatently. Douga, on the other hand...

All a show? Yeah, thats right. I LOVE players not worth fuck all in the EPL pulling the shirt on for us. Thats what makes us the best club in the world. That and the fact that Kieron World Class Dyer plays for us. :) :) :)

Class act

Didnt see him lose the ball too much against The mighty shit gooch and shambles

Would have taken him anyday

But the fans would rather have a player like Martins who can run quik, have a shite first touch and are hit and miss.

That is why we are mid table shit

Aren't Boro "mid table shit" too though, with a lot less injuries? And you'd seriously rather have Viduka than Martins? And Gooch is already "mighty shit"?

OMGFFSJESUSWEPTOMG

tbh

Thing about Crumpy and NM is that, well, they're WUMS without being irritating. I.E. it's all a show, blatently. Douga, on the other hand...

All a show? Yeah, thats right. I LOVE players not worth fuck all in the EPL pulling the shirt on for us. Thats what makes us the best club in the world. That and the fact that Kieron World Class Dyer plays for us. :) :) :)

You can't seriously hate Dyer to the level you do. It doesn't make sense, unless he's done something we don't know about.

You can't seriously hate Dyer to the level you do. It doesn't make sense, unless he's done something we don't know about.

As a player, he is very average, and not good enough for us if we want to be a good team again (although good enough for us now/in the future under Roeder, granted).

As a person, he's a little weasel. But thats not exactly news, is it.

Combined, you get someone i couldn't have less time for, even if his agent leaks imaginary illnesses to try to garner public support for him. I just wish that shite about Chelsea/Man Utd/Barca/The Harlem Globetrotters bidding £40555m for him years ago had been true. It's have been funny to watch him fail at a big club.

Viduka would have been a great signing, but NOT at the expense of Milner going.

Viduka is great at holding up the ball and laying it off - would have benefitted the likes of Martins and Owen(once fit).

He also gets a decent number of goals, some of which are skilfully-taken.

As for those calling him a 'Fat Aussie', let me remind you that the UK OFFICIALLY has the largest waistlines in Europe...methinks the pot is calling the kettle here !

Viduka is great at holding up the ball and laying it off - would have benefitted the likes of Martins and Owen(once fit).

As for those calling him a 'Fat Aussie', let me remind you that the UK OFFICIALLY has the largest waistlines in Europe...methinks the pot is calling the kettle here !

Eh?

People are calling him a fat aussie because he's fat and from Australia, not because we think all Australians are fat. Also, you might be interested to know that Australia isn't in Europe. ;)

He'd have been extremely poor value for money if we'd have signed him and if that was also at the expense of Milner going as well, that would have been a disgrace.

He would have been a very short-term, low value for money signing.

And he is a Fat Aussie. Thats a fact, not a slur on his nation, or fat people in general. Mind, they ARE all convicts or screws......

Eh?

People are calling him a fat aussie because he's fat and from Australia, not because we think all Australians are fat. Also, you might be interested to know that Australia isn't in Europe. ;)

He'd have been extremely poor value for money if we'd have signed him and if that was also at the expense of Milner going as well, that would have been a disgrace.

Australia not in Europe? I would never have guessed....!!

Tell you what, son, I'll let you into a secret.....THAT IS WHY I MOVED THERE !

Don't want to be run by a bunch of unelected parasites form the EU - YOU pay their Road Tolls, Recycling taxes if you want...I don't.

And as for sticking up for them - I'm merely reporting what was stated in a UK NEWSPAPER(NO Not the Chronicle..!!).

Eh?

Australia not in Europe? I would never have guessed....!!

Tell you what, son, I'll let you into a secret.....THAT IS WHY I MOVED THERE !

Don't want to be run by a bunch of unelected parasites form the EU - YOU pay their Road Tolls, Recycling taxes if you want...I don't.

And as for sticking up for them - I'm merely reporting what was stated in a UK NEWSPAPER(NO Not the Chronicle..!!).

Oooh touchy!!

Sorry Grandad. (you're probably younger than me, but you obviously have some kind of maturity/superiority complex going on, so I'll pander to it)

Thought you lot were supposed to have a sense of humour, sorry (again) I forgot you're not a proper Aussie, are you.

And he is a Fat Aussie. Thats a fact, not a slur on his nation, or fat people in general. Mind, they ARE all convicts or screws......

Well, like we sing at the cricket "I'd rather be a convict than a Pom" ;)

As much as I would love to have had Big Dukes at St James', merlin had it right when he said NOT at the expense of Milner...

Guest justin99.

Why do people still call Viduka fat?

He was a bit on the chunky in his leeds days, but is far from it now.