Alcohol - the root of all evil?

Jay Jay Sea

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cez Given's post titled 'i'm in bits' has got me thinking more about how much I drink per week.  I've been totally honest and the facts are it's not good  :o.  I'd estimate that I consume 45 units (most weeks).  F*ck I smoke as well.  I do not exercise and me job is stressful little number.  Only one place I am going.  Basement sir?

What about you?

I reckoned up that I had 36 units last Sunday, and at least the same again on Friday and Saturday.  6 Units on Tuesday and 4 last night.  So that's 118 last week week.

Way way above average that though.

Normally, in a week without a match I'd say 20. [/wishful thinking]

I reckoned up that I had 36 units last Sunday, and at least the same again on Friday and Saturday.  6 Units on Tuesday and 4 last night.  So that's 118 last week week.

Way way above average that though.

Normally, in a week without a match I'd say 20. [/wishful thinking]

I forgot the snooker on monday.

Add another 6 units. :banghead:

Guest Gemmill

2-10 units I reckon on average.

5 pints a week? You're allowed much more you know?

I'm just not that arsed about drinking mate.  I enjoy a drink when I have one, but I don't have that burning desire to get monged that a lot seem to be infected with.

Guest smoggeordie

I'm on about 3 nights out a week and maybe 1 night in the pub at the moment. Can't remember how much I drink. A lot.

I'm just not that arsed about drinking mate.  I enjoy a drink when I have one, but I don't have that burning desire to get monged that a lot seem to be infected with.

Most people posting on this board by the looks of things. HF's tally up to 124 for last week. You could probably serve his piss over ice in a few establishments and get away with it.

you know what is mint. One of Sabrina the teenage witches's's' aunties is on a softcore flick on the free playboy channel. The sensible auntie, not that crazy wild aunt that led sabrina astray.

Most people posting on this board by the looks of things. HF's tally up to 124 for last week. You could probably serve his piss over ice in a few establishments and get away with it.

The worst bit is people will think I'm a boozy binge drinking wanker who thinks it's nails.  I'm actually the sensible one of my mates and will ridicule them for getting fall down drunk.

It's not big or clever.

Not like smoking.

The worst bit is people will think I'm a boozy binge drinking wanker who thinks it's nails.  I'm actually the sensible one of my mates and will ridicule them for getting fall down drunk.

It's not big or clever.

Not like smoking.

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

you know what is mint. One of Sabrina the teenage witches's's' aunties is on a softcore flick on the free playboy channel. The sensible auntie, not that crazy wild aunt that led sabrina astray.

She was a bit of a milf, no?

Probably 45+ every week for 9 months, sometimes thinking about it approaching 100, well occasionally, all finished now though.  During the World Cup I was drinking 8-16 cans/pints every day.

Guest icemanblue

She's in 'Bonfire of the Vanities' too iirc.

Baps and fluff on show? God, i would have killed for that shit when i was 14.

She's in 'Bonfire of the Vanities' too iirc.

Baps and fluff on show? God, i would have killed for that shit when i was 14.

The 1 I saw, it was made in 1997... so well, bit better research and you could've been a much happier teen.

I'm a bit Gemmill-esque with this one, some weeks I drink none at all - some weeks maybe 3 or 4 pints. Enjoy a bit of wine if I go out for dinner or whatever.

Never really been into drinking for the sake of it, partly don't like to lose control like that and partly tight with the money!

Back in the uni days probably got through about 10-15 pints (and equivalent) 5-6 nights a week.

Now rarely drink at all due to a combination of friends living all over the country so no easy sessions to organise and the misses at home.

Sometimes miss it, had great nights on the sauce, most of the time don't.

How many units are in spirits? I know a pint is 2 units, but don't know any more. Slyed a bottle of vodka into the club on Friday rather than paying their ridiculous prices, drank the whole thing!

How many units are in spirits? I know a pint is 2 units, but don't know any more. Slyed a bottle of vodka into the club on Friday rather than paying their ridiculous prices, drank the whole thing!

One shot is a unit.

Remeber one night in Liverpool Unis stuent union we noticed a bottle of Vodka on the DJ booth. Group of 4 of us undertook a military operation to steal it, get 4 glasses of coke and drink the lot. Probably was a lot sipler than we made it out to be, but we'd already had a few.

Funny thing was, out of a group of 5 of us the only one who didnt want to be involved was a bloody scouser!