Flexing your "e-ego"...

Guest Bellers

Guest Bellers

Everyone does it, some more than others.

Frequently seen when there's a newcomer on the board with a dumb ass name, who can't type in the Queen's english, the water is often tested.

Others do it constantly I.E Gemmil, HTT and co, probably trying to make up for their timid personality in everyday life, while others just like to battle it out with other individual posters.

Some posters try far too hard not to make a pleb of themselves when in actual fact they will probably never knowingly meet a member of this board in their lives

Do you enjoy flexing your "e-ego" or have you noticed anybody who does?

i'm probably less argumentative on here than in real life and i like to think i don't get involved in pointless name calling and like to think i don't have the reputation of a wannabee internet hardman and i've nothing else to add.

Guest ticaL

It's the internet, its a haven for imbeciles to act tough and search for social acceptance, on some level.

Guest Gemmill

Mine's not ego tbh.  I'm that good.  I don't like being mentioned in the same sentence as HTT though.

I remember once when Bellers tried to exercise his e-go.  It was when sgrey was online and he had finally found someone he could get the better of in a battle of wits.

Guest Bellers

Mine's not ego tbh.  I'm that good.  I don't like being mentioned in the same sentence as HTT though.

I remember once when Bellers tried to exercise his e-go.  It was when sgrey was online and he had finally found someone he could get the better of in a battle of wits.

You and HTT are fairly similar, maybe you should get to know each other a bit better.

Funny that because I remember you being fairly vocal when Sgrey was online, but I suppose you are "that good" you don't stoop to that level.

I remeber once when Gemmill's profile was edited and his e-ego collapsed in humiliation, still there's always Toontastic though.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I remember this one guy, Bellers, always bloody .....

starting WUM threads

Guest Gemmill

You and HTT are fairly similar, maybe you should get to know each other a bit better.

Funny that because I remember you being fairly vocal when Sgrey was online, but I suppose you are "that good" you don't stoop to that level.

I remeber once when Gemmill's profile was edited and his e-ego collapsed in humiliation, still there's always Toontastic though.

:lol:  Nerve touched then?  Good stuff. :lol:

Have to say I do find it amusing when HTL starts banging on about people who disagree with him being internet hardmen. Now in his case I think it's probably more of a case of e-nutcase rather than e-ego on display.

Guest Snoops

Cheers btw. 

But "one of"?!

:lol:

I was gonna say THE funniest but I didn't want any of the others to get upset so I boxed clever ;)

Guest Snoops

Cool and Accountant, hmmm  :undecided:

Don't worry Jon, you will always be top of my favourites list

mackems.gif