Would you buy Anton Ferdinand?

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc 4 life

greedy, big headed lieing too big for his own boots SOB that doesn't deserve to play for us and leave by the nme of his shirt when hr can't even touch the quality of his bro , you now no my opinion so what about yours was tempted to put in yes for the roght money but decided against it

Guest eyeball_tickler

no,  but i can see it happening. his career has gone downhill since he believed his own hype when barcelona were linked with him.

Under no cirumstances.

You would really have a hard time finding defenders that aren't an improvement on the ones we have, and Anton is one of the few centre-halves in the Premiership that might just make things worse.  A partnership of Anton & Titus would be the laughing stock of the league. 

Luckily, I think his stock has fallen a lot in recent months and after this latest disciplinary issue I doubt we'd go near him.

Guest nufc 4 life

Under no cirumstances.

You would really have a hard time finding defenders that aren't an improvement on the ones we have, and Anton is one of the few centre-halves in the Premiership that might just make things worse.  A partnership of Anton & Titus would be the laughing stock of the league. 

Luckily, I think his stock has fallen a lot in recent months and after this latest disciplinary issue I doubt we'd go near him.

anything can happen at this club one minute we can be threatened with relegation the next be challenging for a champions league spot fuck knows who we will sign in the summer if anyone but i wouldn't be suprised if we end up buying a  twat like ferdinand

Under no cirumstances.

why is it the ridiculing of Titus gets worse when he plays well

fucking pathetic

Guest Invicta_Toon

Glenn likes his players that have something to prove. You just need to get the wording of the opening press conference right..

"Now, some people said I was a fool for signing this no good wannabe gangster bitch ho two bit gambling addict.... but I think he's better than that..."

Under no cirumstances.

fucking pathetic

Why is it whenever he has two or three games without making a massive rick, you come on and act like he's Baresi?

Under no cirumstances.

f****** pathetic

Why is it whenever he has two or three games without making a massive rick, you come on and act like he's Baresi?

Every player deserves praise for playing well and not just constant slating

Guest nufc 4 life

Steer clear.  Looks s*** to me.  Titus Bramble the second.

titus bramble isn't all that bad a recent run of form shows what a good defender he CAN be

Under no cirumstances.

fucking pathetic

He's the black Baresi man, just like Shola's the black Pele.

Under no cirumstances.

f****** pathetic

to be honest, i come on and act like he's Baresi even when he's played s***

I voted no. Not because he's part of the bling and probably a complete Peenarse (I reckon a load of footballers are probably just as cock like). Nope I voted No cos he's shite. Not consistent, unreliable, awful distribution and he's just no what we need alongside Taylor, Bramble and Co.

We need an experienced centre half, about 28ish not some kid who's going to be the 'next best thing'.

Under no cirumstances.

f****** pathetic

to be honest, i come on and act like he's Baresi even when he's played s***

Fair point. :lol: