Preston tonight

Guest stormrider

Guest stormrider

Reminded me of NUFC under Keegan. Total harmony, attacking all the time, Cool finishing (especially Nugent, pure class), And overall entertaining from start to finish.

I wonder if anyone else has seen the game? They beat southampton 3-1, and should have been 4 or 5 if they weren't utterly unlucky.

I put 5£ on Southampto so I am gutted they (Southampton) lost.

Mind I thought Southampton play well too.

Entertaining, fast pace and attacking foortball certainly.

But the best team currently in the championship is Sunderland without a doubt, for a country mile. Both Johny Evan and Nyron Nortsworthy have been relevations. So as Edwards, Yorke, Stoke Simpson. Defensively disciplined, and offensively effective and clinical.

There are qu8ite a few good attacking minded football teams in the Championship.

Sunderland

West Brom

Southampton

Preston on their day

Derby on their day

Very entertaining league. Certainly the best Championship year for a while this year. Quite a few premierhip quality teams (West Brom, Birmingham, Sunderland and Derby). Quite a few attacking minded teams. Quite a few young lads doing well. Quite a few young managers doing well.

Guest smoggeordie

There are qu8ite a few good attacking minded football teams in the Championship.

Sunderland

West Brom

Southampton

Preston on their day

Derby on their day

Very entertaining league. Certainly the best Championship year for a while this year. Quite a few premierhip quality teams (West Brom, Birmingham, Sunderland and Derby). Quite a few attacking minded teams. Quite a few young lads doing well. Quite a few young managers doing well.

Quite-a-few-tastic ;)

Guest stormrider

What I saw in preston is their lack of discipline when they have to defend and their tendency to turn everything into an attack for them. Quite like the Keegan entertaining tactics.

What I saw in preston is their lack of discipline when they have to defend and their tendency to turn everything into an attack for them. Quite like the Keegan entertaining tactics.

Also the need-10-chances-to-score-1-goal thing. Its like watching Andy Cole again.

Also the need-10-chances-to-score-1-goal thing. Its like watching Andy Cole again.

Umm, did you actually watch Newcastle in the last few months of the promotion season and the first season in the Prem? Cole was ruthless in front of goal.

Umm, did you actually watch Newcastle in the last few months of the promotion season and the first season in the Prem? Cole was ruthless in front of goal.

Yeah, he was always like that, wasn't he.

Thats the kind of focussing in that makes some fans claim Bramble has real potential, dyer is world class, and Luque was ever a footballer.

Reminded me of NUFC under Keegan. Total harmony, attacking all the time, Cool finishing (especially Nugent, pure class), And overall entertaining from start to finish.

I wonder if anyone else has seen the game? They beat southampton 3-1, and should have been 4 or 5 if they weren't utterly unlucky.

I don't know what game you were watching Southampton completely dominated the entire game till Preston introduced Patrick Agyemang.

I'd like to see, WBA and Sunderland come up.  WBA because they're quite entertaining, and the mackems because "can't live with them, can't live without them".

I think Derby are a good proper club, but their ground pisses me off, nearest pub 20 minutes walk away, f*** that, and you can't even get a taxi to the ground because the road in and out is blocked with traffic.

Birmingham, aside from the fact they beat us 5-1, they're a boring club, and we have enough trips to that shithole anyway, especially if WBA come up.

PNE, they'd do a Sunderland imo, would be a pointless exercise.

Southampton, they have the infrastructure but these games 6 hours a way by train are nee good to anyone.

I hope Leeds come up next season, love going to Leeds, their fans aren't all cunts neither.  THEY WILL STAY UP THIS SEASON.

Guest icemanblue

Yeah, he was always like that, wasn't he.

Thats the kind of focussing in that makes some fans claim Bramble has real potential, dyer is world class, and Luque was ever a footballer.

What a negative little oik you are.