Online Manager Game - xperteleven

Stu

It's football related, so I'm sticking it in here but feel free to move it...

Anyone played this xperteleven game before? (www.xperteleven.com) Basically its an online manager game against real life opposition, something to do to pass the time while you're at work/home/school/college/etc. Sign up and join the following league, it'll start in a couple of days so you can play around with your squad and get to grips with the rules

League ID: 95800

"Xpert Eleven is the game where you can challenge your friends in the noble art of coaching a football team. Get your friends together and create your own league system.

It is completely free to play Xpert Eleven. You can either create your very own league or join an existing league.

If you want a greater challenge you can join one of our official Xpert Leagues and try to make it to the Xpert Champions League and ultimately our Hall Of Fame. Show everybody who's the real Xpert!

We consider Xpert Eleven to be a social game that everybody can play. It's easy to play, but hard to master."

Good Luck

• 2 years later...

I used to play in a play-by-mail league where you filled in a team and tactics on a sheet and posted it off. It was fun!

Similar thing but no postage and packaging.  sign up its free and great fun.

Sounds good, but I'm already in two fantasy leagues and online Pro Evo. Might be time to stop joining any more games!

I've got a league in x11 its really fun, try it out.  xperteleven.com league id 165832

is this a new league Gorilla? might quit one of my other leagues at the end of season.

No its been going a few seasons, has 2 divisions with promotion and all that Jazz, good fun though, its called the Coca Cola Championshit.  Direct transfers allowed 2 games per week.  I used to dominate the league but now had to start again as my players got too old so I'm buiilding a youth squad.