The wrestling thread

Stevie

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tbh, I stopped watching after Goldust left, there just wasn't anything to it after he left.

I think its a stupid tv show for nerds and geeks/kids and all kind of people with no lives

Yet somehow  Its good to watch when Stone Cold is in it..!

Btw thought someone would start a thread like this today..

Guest Gemmill

Tbh, I stopped watching after Goldust left, there just wasn't anything to it after he left.

:lol:  A wrestling fan's lament. :(  "Come back Goldust!"

I think its a stupid tv show for nerds and geeks/kids and all kind of people with no lives

It really is.  It first came to prominence in the late 80's early 90's here, and all of the charvaz in the school yard used to go about "clothes lining" people, fuckin used to hurt.  Pathetic, pathetic sport.  Shouldn't even labelled as sport.  The whole thing should've been banned when that fat cunt Big Daddy did a belly flop on someone in the 80's and the poor bloke died.

:lol:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/ppv/nwo02/20.jpg

Anyone who doesn't secretly want to this on their TV screens regularly are just lying to themselves.

Yeah that Cory is kind of awesome.

Guest Gemmill

Anyone who doesn't secretly want to this on their TV screens regularly are just lying to themselves.

My mate used to refer to his cock as his Cory for some fucking unknown reason. :lol:

It really is.  It first came to prominence in the late 80's early 90's here, and all of the charvaz in the school yard used to go about "clothes lining" people, fuckin used to hurt.  Pathetic, pathetic sport.  Shouldn't even labelled as sport.  The whole thing should've been banned when that fat cunt Big Daddy did a belly flop on someone in the 80's and the poor bloke died.

you're the only 1 doing that, WWE dont label it as "a sport".

My mate used to refer to his cock as his Cory for some fucking unknown reason. :lol:

Thanks for sharing that with us Gemmill. Not sure I want to know how you came to meet Cory's acquaintice.

Guest Gemmill

Thanks for sharing that with us Gemmill. Not sure I want to know how you came to meet Cory's acquaintice.

Acquaintice?

Acquaintice?

Thought that made sense.

:blush:

Fine, "not sure I want to know how you came to meet Cory"

you wouldve loved it this week then...

you wouldve loved it this week then...

Now i know why My bro (who is 13 btw) came screaming to my room "Austin is back,Austin is back" :lol:

Fuckin hell he's back as well? I may start watching again if Viscera makes a comeback. The CrEw him and the undertaker used to go round in was quality! Anyone remember when they went round Vince McMahon's house? :lol: Fucking great viewing.

Fuckin hell he's back as well? I may start watching again if Viscera makes a comeback. The CrEw him and the undertaker used to go round in was quality! Anyone remember when they went round Vince McMahon's house? :lol: Fucking great viewing.

Viscera hasnt gone anywhere! but hes shit and never wrestles... cos hes a useless fat fuck. The old Corporate Ministry days havent been equalled in a long time. I really wish The Rock's movie career would fail faster.