Luque and Di Canio very similar

Guest Deep456

Guest Deep456

Both very good players and under Roeder both became failures. Roeder has a thing for screwing up foreign talent. Next season im looking forward eagerly and I hope Roeder gets the sack soon so our next manager can finally buy some frickn defenders and give Luque a chance maybe.

Both very good players and under Roeder both became failures. Roeder has a thing for screwing up foreign talent. Next season im looking forward eagerly and I hope Roeder gets the sack soon so our next manager can finally buy some frickn defenders and give Luque a chance maybe.

:idiot2:

Guest TampaToon

he was particularly crap when roeder was manning the sidelines several pounds heavier with a full head of grey hair and a bad attitude and demanding that people call him "graeme"

I'd hardly say Roeder fucked him up at West Ham, he only played half the relegation season because of injury and still got 9 goals in 18 games, if that's fucking someone up Robson must've fucked Shola up cos his was 1 in 6 under Robson.

Guest Deep456

Aye hates the foreigners that Roeder, well apart from Sibierski and erm Martins and erm Gooch and erm Emre and erm Babayaro and erm N'Zogbia.....

:thup:

Erm yes and I suppose he had much choice considering our injury list. Going back to N'zogbia if he thought he was that good he wouldn't av bought Duff. Martins only out and out striker fit tbh. Emre isn't getting a run in because of his so called injury but come the summer he will get shipped off.

Besides Babayaro we have no left back aswell.

Guest JamesD

[quote author=TampaToon link=topic=36987.msg730612#msg730612 date=1173208984

he was particularly crap when roeder was manning the sidelines several pounds heavier with a full head of grey hair and a bad attitude and demanding that people call him "graeme"

ah, that was great. thanks for providing much needed entertainment while i'm sitting here after taking one midterm and facing another one in 20 minutes.

and deep, i hope you;re joking, because this argument is pretty poor.

ah, that was great. thanks for providing much needed entertainment while i'm sitting here after taking one midterm and facing another one in 20 minutes.

a what? holiday? week off school/college?

i'm in college..sitting in the library. just finished one exam, another one soon.

ah i just checked your profile, you're American, that explains everything. I didn't know what a midterm was :blush:

Aye hates the foreigners that Roeder, well apart from Sibierski and erm Martins and erm Gooch and erm Emre and erm Babayaro and erm N'Zogbia.....

:thup:

Erm yes and I suppose he had much choice considering our injury list. Going back to N'zogbia if he thought he was that good he wouldn't av bought Duff. Martins only out and out striker fit tbh. Emre isn't getting a run in because of his so called injury but come the summer he will get shipped off.

Besides Babayaro we have no left back aswell.

Erm bollocks, there have been a few times when we have really needed to play Luque but have opted for kids instead. So has Roeder only just decided he hates Turkish people aswell?

Hahahaha

Lets not forget Duff and Given

are U on drugs? :duckie: