Champions League this week

Taylor Swift

How disappointing are Barca? 10-1 Liverpool on shots, they really need to buck their ideas up to not go out with a whimper.

Very... I was hoping for a good show from Barca (I don't get to see them much). Something that strikes me is the lack of movement from the front 3 and at times Barca seemed to be playing "if you get the ball give it to messi even if he's surrounded by 3 players". Was good to see Ronnie finally run with the ball even though Eto'o messed it up.

Scary game tbh

Both team are playing with extreme caution

Liverpool are REALLY unlucky not to be up,they deserve it tbh,fantastic tactical display and a really good peformence

I Hear Chelski are losing to Porto,if they are knocked out expect the same that happend to Real Madrid to happen to them wich is:

A)Sack a really decent manager who brings atleast a cup per seasom

B)Sell Makalele

C)Bring a Cunt who don't know how to manage them,end up in a circle of stupid managers and bad heartless players..

If they win though they might go on to win it ..

B)Sell Makalele

C)Bring a c*** who don't know how to manage them,end up in a circle of stupid managers and bad heartless players..

Fingers crossed, right?

B)Sell Makalele

C)Bring a c*** who don't know how to manage them,end up in a circle of stupid managers and bad heartless players..

Fingers crossed, right?

Yep :)